• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON DARK REQUIEM!!!!!

How do you think our game is doing?

• WOOOOOT! It roks!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Meh...it's okay

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • ....why is this even here?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ACCCKKK!! My eyes bleed from seeing such a poor thread!!!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • other (plz elaborate)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Hey guys, redid the map ^_^
161g8ra.png

You Like?

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Sure. Would you like the Island to be the town this route I created leads to? If so, I'll mabye start it today, but I'll Definitly have it finished by the end of tommorow. Also, I can only go on for an hour on weekdays, becuase of homeowrk and studying.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Sure. Would you like the Island to be the town this route I created leads to? If so, I'll mabye start it today, but I'll Definitly have it finished by the end of tommorow. Also, I can only go on for an hour on weekdays, becuase of homeowrk and studying.

ya, plz make em conected ^^
n don't worry about time, i dont wanna pressure u

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
i actually dont like your interior maps :\
they kinda look plain especially that kitchen :O even my kitchen isnt that plain

okay, this i don't like!
u wanna tell someone tat something of their sucks, GIVE ME SOME FREAKING SUGGESTIONS!!
u bash me, show me u can do better!
*Looks like you need a poster here, so that you can post something :D ....*

waiting for the updates :D

ty man! glad to kno i gots supporters!
wait for updates...they r comming soon!

Last edited:

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
=.="
i just mean there are emty spaces you should look at Capt Arcane his interiors are big but they dont have empty spaces
and y would i bash you? i dont bash
still your maps are good :P

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
=.="
i just mean there are emty spaces you should look at Capt Arcane his interiors are big but they dont have empty spaces
and y would i bash you? i dont bash
still your maps are good :P

ya srry, i wuz having a bad day cuz of scripting probs...
im really srry, i wuz rash.
do u kno anyone who could make some more kitchen tiles in d/p version?
im really srry

Last edited:

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Hey, thanks for posting my script on the first post. It's not my best work, but I DID write it in about 45 minutes on my computer...
Also, I didn't really really figure that the classes you can choose for the game would actually branch out right away (from the start of the game). I thought that after maybe the first two quests or so the player would realize what kind of class he was playing as. As you might have guessed, I wrote the vanilla, bare-bones, regular character script for you.

P.S. Do you want me to continue writing for your team?

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2008
Just as an unrelated sidenote, I've spoken to POKEM4NlAC and joined the Dark Requiem team primarily as a Pokemon designer and general idea-man.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
So Pokem how is that major update coming along?
Ya, it's gonna down...lol srry.

Hey, thanks for posting my script on the first post. It's not my best work, but I DID write it in about 45 minutes on my computer...
Also, I didn't really really figure that the classes you can choose for the game would actually branch out right away (from the start of the game). I thought that after maybe the first two quests or so the player would realize what kind of class he was playing as. As you might have guessed, I wrote the vanilla, bare-bones, regular character script for you.

P.S. Do you want me to continue writing for your team?
ya tat would be good ^^

Just as an unrelated sidenote, I've spoken to POKEM4NlAC and joined the Dark Requiem team primarily as a Pokemon designer and general idea-man.
Ya, i added u ^^

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
Years
Hey Poke, I have a question about the tiles.
Have you gotten the animations down on the windmill, generator, etc?
Because we should have someone put those in if we want the game to be better.

Other than that, the game is becoming less of a thought and more practical at a good pace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back