• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sleepy introduction

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
okay snorlax use yawn~
I am 13 and my friends don't play pokemon, as you can see from my username, i like snorlax.
have red, silver, leafgreen, diamond, platinium and heartgold.
oh ya, hunting for shiny snorlax :D
and i like food(although i am just 50kg and 173cm)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
*Yawwwnnnnn* ~
Hai there Snorlax~ ^.^ (Gahhh whenever I say snorlax, I must yawn. XP)

Yeah...*yawn*
Foodz are good especially turkey...turkey makes youz sleepy~

Be sure to read...*yawn* the rulez and such; and yah, if you have any questions, ask a moderator or admin or any member who might know~

Have a sleepy time~
I'm going to sleep. (zzzz...)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Welcome to PC~! You're making us yawn with your introduction? XD Good battle technique there. Aww, your friends don't play Pokemon? There's a lot of us here (obviously), who do play Pokemon, so you have a lot in common with all of us already. :)

Shiny Snorlax? Wow that'll take a while to find, but keep at it, because in the end it'll be quite rewarding! Oh and it seems you've gotten a game every generation up until the 5th? Getting Black or White would really add to your collection too, so maybe invest in that in the future? XD If you need help or anything, thennn Private Message or Visitor Message me~

Back