• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

In my very first playthrough of any Pokemon game I had a ghost type in my party. It was pretty fun. Good old first gen times ^^

New Pokemon: as long as there are bad puns there will be new names for Pokemon. It's as easy as it is.

Besides that point: please don't insert any Pokemon related memes in the games. As bad as stupid tutorials and breaking the fourth wall over and over again in the games already is, there's no need in adding another stupid "insider joke".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've used Gengar, Shedinja, and Chandelure. Though I've always wanted to use a few others like Banette, Cofagrigus, and Mismagnius.

tealwing

Genie
Years

I've never had a Ghost-type Pokemon on my team before, although I wouldn't mind having one in future. In all honesty, some of the Ghost types like Shedinja, Giratina, and Yamask kinda spook me out. I've read particularly spine-chilling creepypastas about them so...yeah.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years

I never really get Ghost-types, as they're usually overshadowed by Psychic types and their abilities to learn Ghost-type moves (Alakazam has Shadow Ball, and is stronger than Gengar).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

I used a Chandelure in my playthrough of White 2. After a while it became my strongest party member untill I decided to retire my playthrough team and began training a whole new team without any ghost type.

Mismagius is great, too. I had one in my Soul Silver after game team.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022

I like Ghost types and their creepy Pokedex entries :D I've used Golurk before in my White run, would've used Chandelure too, but I already had a Fire type in my Party. Now I have a female Jellicent in my B2 run.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I find Ghosts kind of scary XD It's really creepy to think that you're training someting that's deceased... or is it just me? :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never really thought about them that way! Probably because you can breed ghosts Pokemon, which if you think about it is really strange haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've decided that I would never try to question it any further than the fact that they can breed at all. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

It's more the issue of breeding dead things/things that come out dead that's the problem here, I think XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yep pretty much! It wouldn't be so strange if that wasn't the case. Though there are other cases like Cubone and such that make you go 'whut I'm sure the mother didn't die when you were born they're still in the day care' :b

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

In love with the new gif for PT, some of the cutest Pokémon are there ahah.

tumblr_mls97dQWIp1qlh7rxo1_500.gif

Eeeee <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was going through my dashboard today and when I saw it I couldn't help but change it to that! I'm glad someone approves! :'D

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
I can't figure out how to set Gifs as my signature :(

I derped pretty badly there

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Why do shiny pokemon hate me? It's just like, I'm walking through grass and all the shines are like: "It's Darkpokeball! Quick, get away from here! FAR AWAY FROM HERE!" And then I arrive and all of the shinies have already fled. Curse my luck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's how I felt during third gen. Then I finally found a shiny Poochyena in the grass one day.

On an emerald rom.

fml.

Years
darkpokeball said:
Why do shiny pokemon hate me? It's just like, I'm walking through grass and all the shines are like: "It's Darkpokeball! Quick, get away from here! FAR AWAY FROM HERE!" And then I arrive and all of the shinies have already fled. Curse my luck.

Could not agree with you more. I have never found a shiny in my entire life playing Pokemon.

Oh, and the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Back