• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Does anyone know any Tumblr accounts dedicated to Dawn that's enriched with a lot of images/gifs of her? I've only found one so far.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
Sorry I didn't ask this before in my reasons why I like Dawn etc, but I'd like to join this club too!

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
In Australia where I am, they are still getting Sinnoh reruns so I do get to see Dawn occasionally, and also the fact I tend to watch the anime online as well. But as far as the current topic goes, my fave shipping involving Dawn has always been PearlShipping, aka the one with Ash.

I loved this shipping because Dawn was very similar to Ash in a lot of ways, like her Piplup being a mascot like Ash's Pikachu, the fact they were the first main characters to trade Pokemon to each other and also Dawn's Mamoswine was also like a counterpart to Ash's Charizard. And they each have an electric rodent which is super cute.

And sorry to hear about your tragedy Dawn-Berlitz, I do hope things get better.

Piplup bubblebeams Dawn to give her a head start.
and Pikachu thundershocks Ash to give him a head start.

Years
everyone is automatically accepted on here and also in the pokemon world i wonder where in the world where Dawn would be right now and who she has seen and etc......

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
Thank you so much for letting me and xdawnhikari join! Yeah I wonder what Dawn is doing too I miss her.I've already finished the Diamond and Pearl series three weeks ago

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thank you so much for letting me and xdawnhikari join! Yeah I wonder what Dawn is doing too I miss her.I've already finished the Diamond and Pearl series three weeks ago
Have you watched the Black & White series? There's a new arc where Dawn visits Unova - I won't spoil the plot for you but it's worth a watch! Mainly for Pachirisu, he's so darn cute in it eep XD

I think right now she's probably touring Hoenn trying to get all of the contest medals she can over there, or maybe she's back in Sinnoh making her name for herself by winning this year's Grand Festival. Whatever she's doing, I'm sure she's working on honing her contest skills and training her team to be the very best haha.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
everyone is automatically accepted on here and also in the pokemon world i wonder where in the world where Dawn would be right now and who she has seen and etc......

Thanks for letting me join! I imagine Dawn to be currently back at her hometown in Sinnoh taking a break after her travels, and planning where her next destination will be. I can safely say she has everythign it takes to be a top coordinator by now, because she has a great deal of contest and battling experience already.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
Have you watched the Black & White series? There's a new arc where Dawn visits Unova - I won't spoil the plot for you but it's worth a watch! Mainly for Pachirisu, he's so darn cute in it eep XD

I think right now she's probably touring Hoenn trying to get all of the contest medals she can over there, or maybe she's back in Sinnoh making her name for herself by winning this year's Grand Festival. Whatever she's doing, I'm sure she's working on honing her contest skills and training her team to be the very best haha.
I did but I haven't watched the part where Dawn participates in the Junior cup yet.I saw she returns in Black and White even during when I was watching the D/P series.So yeah I wonder if she did succeed in Hoenn she has learned a lot during the course of her adventure.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Perhaps she'll be going to the Johto region to earn contest medals over there like May and the other Hoenn coordinators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back