• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Ash's Top 10 Pokémon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Kostas has shared his opinion about Ash's Top 10 Pokémon! What are your favourites? Be sure to have your say in the comments!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
While the battle bond is indeed nice, I felt the journey that Chimchar traveled was far greater, particularly when it was trying to prove Paul wrong for abandoning it but also Ash for believing in it. I'd also put Ash's Snivy up there instead of say Snorlax. Despite the unpopularity of Unova, Ash had a few notable Pokemon who had unique personalities and were strong as well. I felt Snivy was Ash's 2nd strongest Pokemon in Unova and even Trip or Ash's rival for that region commented that his Snivy wasn't that bad. Otherwise not a bad list.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Personally I'd go for Infernape over Greninja myself (and Swellow over Snorlax for being the one bird that seemed to had a decent amount of battles under their belt) but this list is very solid kudos Kostas for the great article! Very good opinions here haha.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah yeah, pretty solid opinions here; Heracross and Snorlax are both pretty underrated imo, and both had some great battles. <33

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Gibble, I've never loved something more. It's Draco Meteor landing each time on Piplup is just hilarious. Watching compilations of it, there's never been a moment I haven't laughed. The cave is just the cherry on top, finding a separated Piplup by using it's Draco Meteor. GOD DAMN GENIUS. Of course it wouldn't be complete without Piplup's reaction.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
If you exclude Pikachu(who appears in every region), the list had the following regions represented:

Kanto/Orange Islands: 2(1 respectively since Snorlax was caught during Orange Islands)
Johto: 1
Hoenn: 1
Sinnoh: 2
Unova: 1
Kalos: 1
Alola: 1

Anyone have a problem with Sinnoh getting the love? I mean I don't because I consider it one of his best teams.

Years
<3
Snorlax is my favorite Pokemon of Ash's. I think the article is fairly balanced. personally, I would rank Infernape higher but since I've never finished xyz, I think greninja's position is fine. well done!

Years
TOP 10 LIST
1.Greninja (Bond Phenomenon)
2.Charizard
3.Infernape (Blaze)
4.Pikachu (Deus Ex Machina/Haxachu/Peakachu)
5.Sceptile (Overgrow)
6.Sceptile
7.Infernape
8.Pikachu
9.Snorlax
10.Greninja

REAL TOP 10 LIST
1.Greninja
2.Charizard
3.Infernape
4.Pikachu
5.Sceptile