• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where is Ditto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Utah
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Okay, I am playing Ruby and was wondering, can Ditto be found on R/S/E
if so where? If anyone knows where Ditto can be found and can tell me it would be greatly appreciated.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
ditto can be only found on emerald . not i ruby or sapphire

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
Kitty Face said:
According to the FAQ there's also Whismur and Loudred but I'm not sure, I don't own Emerald.
Yeah, in the cave you can find Ditto, Whismur, and Loudred. And please post this in Simple Questons next time.

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
Years
You Can Find Ditto In Emerald, In The Desert Underpass. The Desert Underpass Is In The Fossil Maniac's House. After You Defeat The Elite 4, You Go In His House. You Have a 60% Of Seeing a Ditto, 30% Of Seeing a Whismur, and a 10% of Seeing A Loudred. At The End Of The Tunnel Is The Fossil You Didn't Pick, and That's Really It.

Next Time Use Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald Simple Questions To Answer A Question. It makes It Easier Because You Post Down A Question. Not Start a New Thread For It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back