• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well you know i'm up for it dream XD
Also 2 more members and we get a new co owner!
Do you guys really like the CSS on the main post? do you think i should do something different?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I don't know squat about CSS, but it looks fine to me.

Scotch is basically a fancier Rum. Got more of a kick to it. Anyone up for a party??

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Seriously, Gav, don't worry about the CSS. It looks awesome. XD And I thought we needed 3 more members, not 2?

Scotch tape! LET'S EAT IT!!

Dark: No, let's not.

Then let's use it to tape our partners to the wall!! XD

Dark: ...Anyone got any ideas?

Oh, it's rum? That works too! *Drinks*

Dark: I thought you're underage--

Aah, lesh not worry about that, Dark. *Grins*

Clover Cat

Years
Shorry, dream. ^^ Aw, zappy, lesh not worry 'bout that naow...*faints*

Dark: Well, at least she didn't stay drunk for long. And okay then, Gav. How will you choose the new co-owner?

*Sleep mutters* Dark's curious, ain't he? Well, that's because he's plotting world domination...

Dark: ...Anyone got reviver seeds? Or scent seeds?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
@ Dark: How about a Thunderbolt? That should wake her right up. And give her some colorful scorch marks to boot.

@zappy: No, nachos! No, wait...PIZZA NACHOS! OR NACHO PIZZA!

Clover Cat

Years
Dark: Great idea, dream! She had me learn Thunderbolt in her Sapphire game! *Uses Thunderbolt*

*In her sleep* Myah, Lightning Rod... *Mutters*

Dark: What?! *Thunder hits lightning rod and blows up nearby Pokemon Center* ...Shoot. I am NOT paying for that. And even in her sleep she knows my moves!! *Headdesk*

*Mutters*Pizza...Yum...How 'bout ice cream pizza, huh? Hehehe...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
How about Volt Tackle? I'd like to see her Lightning Rod THAT.

Or you can turn to the tried and true method of hitting her over the head with something blunt and heavy.

Clover Cat

Years
Dark: You're forgetting, dream, I'm not a Pikachu. But the frying pan is always a good idea! *Picks it up and swings*

*In her sleep* Oh, you thought I couldn't fight, eh Lance? But you were wrong...! *Avoids*

Dark: Why-can't-I-hit-her-with-this-thing-!

*After ten minutes of unsuccessful swinging*

Dark: *Pant* *Pant* Okay, that didn't work. I still think the scent seeds would be a good idea, but I don't trust Link that much...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Sorry, I don't have any.

Ooh, ooh, how about blowing something up? I have a few spare hand grenades you could use...although you might want to be careful where you throw them....and please, please, PLEASE don't throw the pin by mistake.

Clover Cat

Years
Dark: Ah, thanks dream! *Throws hand grenade*

*Still in her sleep* And...It's the bottom of the 9th...Bases loaded...2 outs...They throw...She swings-! *Takes a bat out from nowhere and hits the hand grenade back*

Dark: AAAH-! *Explodes*

*Wakes up* Oh, what? Looks like I fainted from getting too drunk. XD And what are you doing, Dark? Why are you charred and covered in ash?

Dark: ...

Well, whatever. And ooh! Pizza!! XD

Clover Cat

Years
*Stuffs pizza into mouth* I'm so hungry, lol. XD

Dark: You had lunch TEN MINUTES AGO.

So? fainting from alcohol use makes me hungry. *Continues to attack the pizza*

Dark: dream, I'd recommend NOT using weapons against her, by the way. For your own good. *Wipes remainder of ash of his face*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back