• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald: Hard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
Amazing game so far man. I do have an issue with your pokemon list document and what is actually in-game. I opened up your game with Advanced Map and a lot of the pokemon do not appear in some areas that it says they do

ex. Yanma in route 116, but in Advance Map it only has the normal set up of Skitty, Whismur, Taillow, Abra and Nincada

I still love it though. Any hack that makes this game harder than the cake-walk of the original is outstanding :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
I can't find lapras can somebody help me n point it out for me please

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Amazing game so far man. I do have an issue with your pokemon list document and what is actually in-game. I opened up your game with Advanced Map and a lot of the pokemon do not appear in some areas that it says they do

ex. Yanma in route 116, but in Advance Map it only has the normal set up of Skitty, Whismur, Taillow, Abra and Nincada

I still love it though. Any hack that makes this game harder than the cake-walk of the original is outstanding :D

This isn't completed yet I think... So if it's not things like so can still remain (The Yanma not being there) am I right that the game isn't complete Suicune?

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2011
tried the link, but it did on work on my visual boy advance... any help to get here?

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012

where can I find Eevee?

and does this hack have elemental stones seller?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
Where can I find Togepi in route 104, cant find it, is it on the patch of grass near the flower shop?

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
Very enjoyable mod, thank you very much for the "hard" edition. :)

I just played Champion Steven (and his level 99 epic team) and won using only 3 pokemon at level 65 (but it was pretty easy, I should have used a level 50 team)

no items used in battle, no ubers/no legendaries (ok, I did use 1 celebi, but his stats arent insane like rayquaza) and minimal EV training (just a few vitamins), no cheap moves like doubleteam, one-hitKOs etc etc...

can anyone top that? :P

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Very enjoyable mod, thank you very much for the "hard" edition. :)

I just played Champion Steven (and his level 99 epic team) and won using only 3 pokemon at level 65 (but it was pretty easy, I should have used a level 50 team)

no items used in battle, no ubers/no legendaries (ok, I did use 1 celebi, but his stats arent insane like rayquaza) and minimal EV training (just a few vitamins), no cheap moves like doubleteam, one-hitKOs etc etc...

can anyone top that? :P

Thanks & Congratulations! :)

I haven't yet had a chance to play through it fully but i'll try and beat that ;)

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
your welcome & ty Suicine (really, your level 99 Steven gave me the most satisfying win I've had in poke-history, so thank YOU!). :)

lol, you haven't played through yet? :O

you'll have to try it sometime ! it's a lot of fun.

but I did find the 'champion' battle in the elite four a bit disappointing; although it's not your fault I think the choice in pokemon that they use is pretty weak; a lot were water type too which made it easy to thunderbolt them.

maybe to spice things up you could make the final battle in the game be against 6 legendaries/ubers? wouldn't that be awesome? :) put them @ level 100... that would be an awesome challenge for any poke-trainer.

blue

gucci
Years
your welcome & ty Suicine (really, your level 99 Steven gave me the most satisfying win I've had in poke-history, so thank YOU!). :)

lol, you haven't played through yet? :O

you'll have to try it sometime ! it's a lot of fun.

but I did find the 'champion' battle in the elite four a bit disappointing; although it's not your fault I think the choice in pokemon that they use is pretty weak; a lot were water type too which made it easy to thunderbolt them.

maybe to spice things up you could make the final battle in the game be against 6 legendaries/ubers? wouldn't that be awesome? :) put them @ level 100... that would be an awesome challenge for any poke-trainer.

Yeah, I'm going to try it real soon and that's good! :)

I've completely forgotton what I set the Champions team as, but I'll bear that in mind. The release you currently have has the E4'S Pokémon at Level 66, but I've changed them to 70-80 now to make it a little harder, but I'll check the champions team and try n mix it up with types ect. ;) Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
Can anyone help me with finding an Aerodactyl? I've been looking in mirage tower and the desert uderpass for awhile now and can't seem to find him.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
511wer; I know aerodactyl isn't available in the original Emerald; but if he is in this edition he might very rare (if he exists at all)

sorry if thats not helpful; but for its worth... its extremely easy to use a hack that allows u to encounter any pokemon you want; it just saves you a bit of time...

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Okay, so I've updated the OP and uploaded Beta 1.0, minor changes including Gym Leader level increase/decrease, changed a few pokemon of teams of Gyms and trainers and increased the Elite Fours & Champions (and Pokémon) levels ;)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Aerodactyl exists in this version. If I remember correctly, he is in one of the top floors in the sky tower (I believe it's called the sky tower or something. It's the tower that Rayquaza's in)

blue

gucci
Years
Okay, so I've released yet another Beta (1.01) only small as I came across a few trainers that were unedited and changed 2 or 3 Pokémon of Stevens team to make it more challenging, I'll leave it to you guys to figure it out ;)x

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
I believe I just played the new steven! I see you've introduced Slaking and Salamence (and maybe a 3rd new pokemon that I missed) very nice. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back