• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon nuzlocke

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
amerininja, I don't think it will matter where you go, many types can be found in certain areas. There is no specific area where psychics reside.

Years
okay then I will start writing my first post....oasis hills here we come!
Btw can the Moemon speak? Or just make Pokemon sounds?

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Ok, where would a normal type train? I guess anywhere that has no fighting types or ghost types, i guess ill wait til I rule out logically where i should train. also, I think i might try and do this rp 1st person if possible

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
@amerininja I have an idea for deciding if moemon can speak. When you receive them, they will take a simple test to see how much they know. You can then train them to increase their score, and ability to speak fluently is given when they get to A rank. Starter moemon always have A or B rank to start. Do you guys think this is fair?

@tyler ghost types are more common in the far north and far south, as more death is present there. Fighting types can be found in most areas, but are not very common.

Once Brighton and Tyler pick an area, i will post the thread which will start you journey, with you going to the respective areas and starting the individual story lines. Also, each person will have a chance to change areas by completing certain side quests.

Also, think about names for your new partner, i'm sure she will want one!

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Alright! logic has passed thru my brain, and it dictates, i shall go east! due to the lack of ghost types which after checking doesnt exist XD, i guess South-East it is. and my moemon will be named Zoey

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Also, since it is rated M, anything can go here. You can treat your moemon however you like, but stay true to your character.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
OBJECTION!!! Our characters have no personalities, so, i guess that depends on how we make them

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
@Brighton There's nothing saying you can't go the same way as someone else. But its still up to you.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
True that! Plus, if you head the same way as someone else, logically speaking, you can either decide to trust a character or fight depending on your character. It might be the first step to bonding and trusting. Still, it might also be best to head distinct ways to reflect on who your are first (or at least try).

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
the rp will be up soon, as i'm about to post it. To everyone who was sent to this realm, good luck to you, and anyone you may meet.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
I'm going to take the oasis hills, then. I'm heading south-west. Icicle, I'm thinking we could work together, since when my Skorupi evolves into Drapion, you'll have a type disadvantage. ;) Those psychic types are going down.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
We choose our own paths. We decide what to do with our forgotten selves. We survive. I guess it's valid to wonder, since who knows what exactly will happen when the roleplay starts. Oh well, can't wait! Hopefully I won't die, but that's why we should all think logically.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
@brighton solrocks I don't think the others want to team up just yet, although everyone is working towards a common goal. Carly, however, is completely open to group traveling if that is what you are after.

Everyone is still waiting for the RP to get accepted. Please be patient while we wait. ~GM

Back