• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCGO: How to view someones binder, also, friend me!

Ledgetheorc

Pokemon Researcher
Years
So I just started with TCGO, every offers to view their binders to trade, but I can't get an answer when I ask, and I can't seem to googlefu the answer. Do you have to friend someone first? Either way, I feel talking about trading might be a grey area here, but you guys have typically been really helpful.

I also didn't see anything about friending each other, if it's allowed, my username for TCGO is the same as here LedgeTheOrc, feel free to add me. :D

Years
Well, after having poked around a bit in the client, my guess is that you would have to friend them first (seems like a standard Play!Pokemon thing to do, as well). After checking the official support forums for the TCGO, I came away with no information confirming or denying that, so I'm going to assume that's the case. I'd check in the official forums of the TCGO and verify that, and report back here with your findings (I barely play the TCGO at all, honestly, and hadn't even tried to trade with people yet).

Ledgetheorc

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Yeah, I had a pile of TCGO codes from my hoarding of the toys r us closeout. xD Thanks, I'll keep hunting and see if I can get an answer there. I finally set up my cards for trade... which I assume is my binder. xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Finally found an answer to this-- I can't post a youtube link since I just joined the site, but go to 5:54 of the youtube video: /watch?v=hgOraiu-5j0

Good luck!

Years
Even though your post is considered thread revival, that video does in fact work to explain the trading process, so I'll leave this open for now. The only issue with that video is that the interface got a makeover recently so the buttons probably aren't in the same positions as they were in that video.

Back