• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
The "SHUT UP!' emblem says: Write long posts Good long posts or also long posts with no reason.
So, it means only 1 long post or alot?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
More than one. However, don't make long posts for the sake of making long posts. The long post still have to mostly be somewhat have something to do with the topic. We're not going to give it out to someone who always posts with stuff that is full of complete gibberish that have nothing to do with the topic. Each post much have it's quality, even though the emblem says 'no reason'. If you fill up your posts with a whole bunch of spam, then you're more liking to get a warning/infraction than an emblem.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I have made another emblem for the community. :3

Hello!
picture.php

This user loves welcoming new people to the community with kind words and open arms.

Basically to obtain this emblem you need to do as the description describes; continue to welcome new members to the community but not with spammy welcomes. But with quality, welcomes that show that the user has read the introduction and not has just posted "Welcome have a good time, read the rules etc."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have made another emblem for the community. :3

Hello!
picture.php

This user loves welcoming new people to the community with kind words and open arms.

Basically to obtain this emblem you need to do as the description describes; continue to welcome new members to the community but not with spammy welcomes. But with quality, welcomes that show that the user has read the introduction and not has just posted "Welcome have a good time, read the rules etc."

OH MY GOD... you read my mind! I was actually planning to make an emblem like this. I'll pass it on to the admins and see if I can get it uploaded. :3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
OH MY GOD... you read my mind! I was actually planning to make an emblem like this. I'll pass it on to the admins and see if I can get it uploaded. :3

Haha; sorry if I stole your project. Thanks it's appreciated. ;D

I have recently made this one as well:
Uniter in shining armour!
picture.php

Your ability to bring many users together through clubs is inspiring.

To obtain this emblem just make a club that has over 50 members. (Let the staff decide if accepted.)

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What's that a picture of? I see what looks like a boot, but after that I get confused o-o;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
What's that a picture of? I see what looks like a boot, but after that I get confused o-o;
It is a knight's boot. Stepping on a metal foot holder of a horse sadle. I was going to change it actually, since I myself thought it was unclear so yeah; might do something about that. ;)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
^ The tricky thing with that emblem is that some people just say "I want to join" and never post there again. If the requirements were changed (I'll also discuss this with Hiiro), then I'd be happy for an emblem like this.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
^ The tricky thing with that emblem is that some people just say "I want to join" and never post there again. If the requirements were changed (I'll also discuss this with Hiiro), then I'd be happy for an emblem like this.
Hrm, yes I've forgotten about that flaw. Perhaps it can awarded to those members who both make quality clubs, and contrbute to clubs with quality posts or something alon the lines of that.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Considering the emblem is about those who have a club with a substantial amount of members, then the context would be out of place if it was changed to those who are generally active in the club sections. Nonetheless, I'll discuss this emblem with Hiiro first and maybe bring it up in the Mod section. :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Considering the emblem is about those who have a club with a substantial amount of members, then the context would be out of place if it was changed to those who are generally active in the club sections. Nonetheless, I'll discuss this emblem with Hiiro first and maybe bring it up in the Mod section. :)
All sweet, make any necessary changes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sometimes Moderators will give out two of the same emblem (usually two separate moderators giving the same emblem) on different occasions. It doesn't happen too often though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back