• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What Pokemon do you hate the most?

Years
Now, even though I love most 5th Gen Pokemon there is one that still just screams hate at me:

569Garbodor_Dream.png

Yeah, this guy.

I mean, Garbodor is so horrible, has terrible abilities and ITS MOVEPOOL SUCKS.

No wonder it bumped Zubat off the top of my Most Hated Pokemon list. I guess Poison-types just look so ugly they are among some of my most hated Pokemon. (Not the Roselia line though)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I gotta agree on all the evolutions. I mean, I can understand them wanting to make some evos, but don't cram all those crappy designs into one generation kthx.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
I hate snorlax, He's always a fatty that sits and probably watches T.V all day. He Never gets out of the way for you! " Look at him Jim! HES MOCKING YOU! ".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
My most hated Pokémon is Pachirisu. Just looking at that thing infuriates me for irrational reasons.

BilbaoTrainer

Crazy Potatoe
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
I hate Sawk.
It's like a leper man dressed like a karate master. It's ridiculous, ugly as him

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I hate Lickilicky. It looks like it's more bloated than it's designed to be, and like it's going to pop if I poke it. :(

That's all I can think of offhand though!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I really hate Druddigon and Garbodor; they're ugly, IMO. I also hate Farfetch'd and Spinda for being near-useless in battle. Honorable mention goes to Unfezant because its level up moves don't gel well with its stats; it learns some Special moves by level up while having a good Attack stat and its Special Attack isn't high enough to take advantage of those moves.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Most of Gen V tbh xD I'd say my least favourite is either Timburr or Vanillite, they're both just absolutely ridiculous :p Their designs are silly and they're not interesting to use as Pokémon, there's just not really anything special about them that warrants usage imo. Also Cryogonal, what even is that thing? xD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I like Togekiss, Yanmega, and Gliscor. :P

I don't like Lickilicky, Tangela/Tangrowth, and Nosepass/Probopass. Ambipom is really gross; why did you post that picture?! Some of these, I think they're just ugly and unwarranted. I don't want to use them on my team.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
All of mine come from Gen 5.

I'll list them, but before I do you should know that I'm basing it on mostly design, because they look really really dumb:

Tepig
Pignite
Emboar
Oshawott
Patrat
Watchog
Unfezant (especially female)
Woobat
Swoobat
Audino
Timburr
Gurdurr
Conkeldurr (the names of these last three are just so dumb also)
Venipede
Whirlipede
Whimsicott
Scraggy
Scrafty
Sigilyph
Yamask
Cofagrigus
Trubbish
Garbodor
Elgyem
Beheeyem
Bouffalant (the design isn't so much terrible, it's just that it's Tauros with a 70s fro)
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Keldeo (this is Pokemon, not MLP).

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I have hated Mr. Mime from the very beginning XD He's just...hideous ~__~
I also really don't like Tangela or Clefairy.

For whatever reasons, I also don't like the Wurmple family, the pink Shellos and Gastrodon, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Vanillish, Frillish and Jellicent, Smoochum, and Bellsprout. Not really any reason other than ugly or annoying xD I don't really like the "fairy" legendaries, Celebi and them. The only one I really like is Mew, and even then I'm not a huge fan.
LOL Mr. Mime. I hear ya wif dat. It's so creepy...and it's a mime. *le gasps*

And those hands of it. *shutters* why are they so damn big? Did it shut its hands up into a door or somethin'. Massive swellin' goin on there. LOL

Tho, I have no prob with Mime Jr...It's cute.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Most of mine are Gen V just because some of their designs are ridiculous but they're still pretty decent in battle.

Tepig-Not very unique I'll have to admit here,it's the THIRD Fire/Fighting starter type out of the five generations.It's design is dodgy to me along with its evolutions,especially Pignite.

Patrat and Watchcog-These two are decent HM Slaves,but that evil glare with those unblinking red eyes.*shudders* This Pokemon looks mean and it's appearance wasn't something I was fond of. Watchcog was creepy,standing so upright and rigid like a statue,it's thin tail twitching.

Burmy-
Burmy was interesting...but it looked horrible and stats were awful.The design was kind of uncreative since it was this creature with either leaves or rocks stuck on it.

Woobat- Ugh...it's Zubat all over again but uglier. A fluffy,blue bat with a love heart for a nose? Yes it's a pretty decent Psychic/Flying type but the design always disturbed me and was the reason I never tried using one of them.

Slugma-
Slugma,the small fire slug was kind of unattractive. It was this slug with fiery mucus dripping from it's nose and small yellow rocks engraved on to it along with weird lava ears.I didn't like it personally.

Wurmple-
Wurmple wasn't something I loved. It's a weird pinkish red caterpillar,with an odd shaped head and huge,round yellow eyes. I didn't love this guy,not one bit.

I think there were maybe two or three more but I can't remember them now :P.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Most Generation 5 Pokemon, I really hate. Tepig and Oshawott, for example. I don't know much Gen 5 Pokemon, so that basically it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
All of the 5th gen starters are on my hate list. Fire/Fighting is such an overdone typing, Oshawott's design is boring and its final evolution is a total non-sequitur, and Snivy's just all around 'meh'.

Druddigon and Kyurem are also pretty hard to like, since they have the most horrendous designs since the start of time (plus I have an irrational hatred of the dragon-type, but that's not really their fault).

Muk is also horrible. It's just goo. Useless, boring goo. I don't get it.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
The Piplup line. The little Penguin's annoying as heck, Prinplup form looks too snobbish, and Empoleon looks like a pompus piece of work. In fact, I hate most of Gen IV with a few exceptions (such as the Chimchar, Shinx and Starly lines and the evolutions of prievious generation Pokemon).

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hate is such a powerful word.

There aren't really much Pokemon that's on my "dislike" list. But I do have to put in Nosepass & Probopass as Pokemon that I really cannot stand to look at. They are boring, ugly & just very, very dull. Grumpig, The Gothitelle family, Tepig family, & Oshawott/Dewott are also the Pokemon I really, absolutely do not like, however. They just don't suit to me well at all with their ugliness.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I hate Unown with an ungodly passion. Not only is it ugly, weak and boring, it's also inherently gimmicky... to make up for the fact that it's ugly weak and boring. Other Pokemon might be a combination of the first three qualities, but there aren't any other Pokemon that can lay claim to all four. That is squarely the domain of the Unown. Bleh.

Back