• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make A Wish! <3 FV's Thread of EV'd, Events, and More! =3

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
I know I posted on your profile already, and I don't want to seem rude or impatient but I was wondering if you would be able to Move Tutor my Ursaring Fire Punch, please? Whenever it's convenient for you is fine with me

Oh, I tried to VM you but somehow I couldn't Dx

I'm a bit busy today, need to help around the house a bit. Sorry to make you wait but can you? (I tutor for free =])

Darkrai7291

#1 Darkrai Fan!
Years
Hey FrozenVirus. I was wondering if you still wanted the yokohama delibird for the Akiyama Slaking? Also I saw that you had the new Arceus but I was wondering if it is for trade?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
Hey FrozenVirus. I was wondering if you still wanted the yokohama delibird for the Akiyama Slaking? Also I saw that you had the new Arceus but I was wondering if it is for trade?

Um yeah I still want delibird. And the Arceus is for trade, yes.

lol cody, can you wait? I have to go to work in like, 5 minutes =_=

Last edited:
Back