• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where would you live?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Well I'd live Azlea rown so I can easily get pokeballs from Kurt. That and my favourite pokemon is Slowpoke and that town has slowpoke well.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I would live in everys starter town except for Unova, I would live in Castelia XD. So New Bark Town, why? Because It's so calm and I love calm towns...it makes me relaxed, ready for my adventure.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
Ecruteak, Olivine, or Goldenrod.

Ecruteak is a nice place, close to Goldenrod, and in the route outside, I can find the basic form of my favorite Pokemon.

Olivine is by the sea so one can go to the beach whenever, and it's semi-close to Goldenrod.

Goldenrod has everything, but if it were any bigger, it would be easy to get lost. And of course, you'd probably only be able to get an apartment.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Newbark Town: Because well its basically the beginning of the Johto region and the pokemon near there are pretty weak and good for training for a rookie/beginning trainer

Ecruteak City: I like the whole Japanese style thing it has going, plus i can catch a Growlithe and a Mareep on the routes near it

Olivine City: It's near the Sea

Kanto (Pallet Town): I'd have an oppurtunity get a Charmander

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I suppose I should answer my own topic! :p

I love Johto, however if I had to pin point one or two places where'd I'd live, it'd be either Mahogany Town, or Olivine City. The former because it seems like quaint and quiet little town, and the latter because it's open and vast, it's right next to The Battle Frontier, plus, it has a beach!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hmm, I'd probably go with either Ecruteak or Violet, as they're Goldenrod-adjacent. I don't think I'm suited for living in the big city, but I'd like to be able to make visits conveniently. Of these two, I'm leaning towards Ecruteak because of its distinct flavor and its closeness to other attractions such as the beach at Olivine and the Lake of Rage.

Evey

Female Red
Years
Mt.Silver.....................................................................................................................I wanna see Red.............

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My favorite city is Olivine City because its by water and its one of the bigger settlements in the region, but if I wanted to live elsewhere I would choose Goldenrod city because its the biggest city in Johto and it has a department store.

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
I would live in Cianwood because it seems like a calm town next to water. Being close to the safari zone is like being next to the zoo so that's cool. Also my Pokemon can get some good training at the gym full of fighting type Pokemon.

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
Years
I would live in Goldenrod for many reasons. Like everyone has said, Goldenrod has alot of stuff. Pokeathlon, Radio Tower, game corner, underground, park to the north, day care to the south, Dept store, and the train station. I loved this city ever since G/S/C, and that will never change. I sometimes wish the Safari Zone and battle frontier where there, but Goldenrod can't have EVERYTHING. I would have to say mahogany as a close 2nd. I remember going there in G/S/C and thinking it was a secret town or something. I like the Red Gyarados event as a whole, because i never expected such a cool event. I also love it because of Girafarig (one of my favorite Johto Pokemon) being really close!

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I would love to live in Olivine, and be at peace with the sea. I love that place. So calm. Near a lot of islands, I would become a water trainer there. Then I'd use that train to go to Saffron, and then to Cerulean to become the new Gym Leader there.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Mahogany. nice quiet mountain town. close to ice path and lake of rage. i love swimming lol and snow. also i'd have to get me one o' them there fancy-shmancy redgyaradoses. lol also im curious how good rage candy bars are xD

Years
Ecruteak because I find Morty an amazing gym leader, plus that's where Ho-Oh's history began. The environment is also really beautiful!

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I'd either go for Ecruteak or Violet. They've got a mysterious aura that I just simply love.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
I would have to live in Ecruteak because I would be fascinated by all the myths concerning Ho-oh, Suicune, Raikou, and Entei. (And perhaps see them.)

Back