• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Art Online (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think I want myself either a Teddiursa or a Geodude. Or a Dunsparce for the lulz.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Is there any spots open? I can't tell from the first post. But if there is, may I sign up for one? ^^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Okay! Have to get to my computer first. Nothing quite like the first day of finals. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Is there any spots open? I can't tell from the first post. But if there is, may I sign up for one? ^^
Glad to see you pop in ^^ You may definitely sign up. I'm not announcing it in the first post, no. Hm, I guess I maybe should. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

Okay! Have to get to my computer first. Nothing quite like the first day of finals. XD
I see. I'll be patient then :3 Good luck with those finals.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Great! I'll just put this here as a placeholder. Just a heads up, I have an important history test on Thursday so I might not finish this until then. But I will try! :)

Spoiler:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
ok I won with my Flygon and Samurott left. Her hydragon was a pain and so was her haxourus, but I was able to one-shot the hydragon with my lucario, and I stalled the haxourus with my scolipede until my team was in better shape.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
ok I won with my Flygon and Samurott left. Her hydragon was a pain and so was her haxourus, but I was able to one-shot the hydragon with my lucario, and I stalled the haxourus with my scolipede until my team was in better shape.
That's nice to hear, but I'd appreciate if you kept your posts in this thread mainly on a topic related to MAO ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Dayum, Solomon's going grimdark O_O

Shall I add the Teddiursa to his name in the first IC post already or shall I wait? ;)

Also, making a sort of teaser post. If I have time to.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Maybe not grimdark.... >_> He doesn't 'want' to hurt the boy. He made him a fairly sound offer.

You can go ahead and add the Teddiursa. My next post will probably be after the battle and it being in his possession. These little time jumps help me not write every little detail. xD

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Or what I almost did earlier was have Jercio run into them, and when he found out would attempt to kick solomon's virtual ass. I decided against it as it seemed almost too perfect timing, and a bit bunny.

Instead Jercio won't see them at all, and has arrived in Violet city where I'll do some interesting things.

oh RHCP while you're updating do please add Witor and Hurek to Jercio's team.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
That better? :) If I forget to update the teams, it's a good thing if you do remind me.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Haha that sounded like me and getting Solomon to actually talk with others. Then again, your character probably has a better chance of hanging around with somebody. :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Retro Bug and I are waiting on eachother to post, though I don't think we're much behind everyone (Dark Cavish).

Hopefully we can get a post up soon! <:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Theeen again, for those of us with pokegears, could we register each other in them, so we can make easy phone calls? =o
You don't need that, the pokégears can let you contact some NPCs like Mr Pokémon, professor Elm, gym leaders and such. But you can message other real life players through the ordinary menu as long as you've met and registered each other as friends. Or if you've perhaps enabled "everyone" to be able to send you messages in the menu options. Hm, a phone system for voice chats... maybe that could be something a certain profession could invent eventually? ;)

Well my plan is to get Jercio lunch and then he'll start training in town.
Cool! I want to get there too ;; Just catching myself a Weedle first.

Retro Bug and I are waiting on eachother to post, though I don't think we're much behind everyone (Dark Cavish).

Hopefully we can get a post up soon! <:
Me and Fuyu are doing the same, I guess ^^

Hey, guys! I'm looking for a RPG I can enter. Are there any SU open?
^
Hi! Yes, you may post a SU if you want to enter.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
^_^ I'll try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow. I did not realize my mother would drag me out of the house for that long.

Back