• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Im interested in your modest volcanion. I have shiny latios or shiny groudon to offer.

That works, I'm most interested in the latios :) Let me know when a good time to trade is, I'll be around now until about 8pm PST today.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
That works, I'm most interested in the latios :) Let me know when a good time to trade is, I'll be around now until about 8pm PST today.

I can trade now if u want :)
Im also available most if the day gmt+7. I usually stay late at night and will hv to go to uni again not until friday.

Years
Hi! I'm new to the whole trade shop thing so excuse me if I say anything stupid xD. I was wondering if I could maybe get the event Celebi, or the IV-bred Bulbasaur. I have most starters if you are interested, but you can name the pokemon you would want in return.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I have a Dragalge with adaptability, a Crobat with Infiltrator and a Slowpoke with Regenerator, in Omega Ruby, if you are still interested. Would like the HA Johto starters, if you don't mind. Females are preferable, but not necessary. Any evolutionary stage is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Hi Syvelocin

Could I please trade the following with you?

I wish to trade for your Event pokemons:

- shiny Mewtwo
- Gamestop ★ Raikou Rash lv 30 UT
- Gamestop ★ Entei Adamant lv 30
- Gamestop ★ Suicune Relaxed lv 30 UT
- M16 ★ Genesect Hasty lv 100
- XY&Z ★ Xerneas Modest lv 100 UT
- XY&Z ★ Yveltal Rash lv 100 UT
- PC ★ Diancie Timid lv 50 UT
- Gamestop Jirachi Serious lv 5 UT
- Steven's ★ Beldum Naive lv 5 UT

In return i can offer any of the SHINY STARTERS at level 10 all unevolved with 4-5IVs.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Azhaii

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
I'd really like off my 5iv JPN Frillish for your Modest Anticipation Eevee (31/xx/31/31/31/31)!
The Frillish is 31/31/31/xx/31/31, has the ability Cursed Body, and its moveset is Bubble, Water Sport, Confuse Ray, and Recover. Its nature is Calm, and is Somewhat vain. If this interests you, let me know, or I could go with a Pokemon of higher value!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Hey,
I took a look at your wishlist and remembered I had an Analytic Elgyem sitting in my box.
Female, Relaxed nature. Doesn't have any max IVs, rated as decent. No special Egg moves.
Currently my goal is to complete my Dex. It's pretty much complete apart for the Legendaries. Can you help with that?

Scarfy

Greninja Tamer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
Hey, I'm going to try and get in one last trade before this shop and all the Pokémon in my Y game gets sent to Gen 7. I'll trade a Pokémon 20th Anniversary Arceus w/ a Modest nature for the M18 Hoopa Relaxed.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Would you be interested in the ITA XY&Z set of Gengar, Tyranitar, Mawile, and Gardevoir for shiny Steven's Beldum, shiny M16 Genesect, shiny GAMESTOP Palkia, and shiny MICHINA Arceus? I have proof of these events as well.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 28, 2017
Hello there !
I'll request two pokemon for Moon:

Pokemon:Kommo-o (Komodo as a nickname)
Nature:Modest
IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs:252 Hp,252 SpAtk, 4 Spe
Moves: Autotomize,Clanging Scales,Focus Blast,Flash Cannon
Level (if you have time for that):50
Ability: Soundproof

Pokemon: Scizor (Gatling as a nickname)
Nature:Adamant
IVs:31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs:252 Atk,252 Spe,4 SpDef
Moves: Swords Dance,Bullet Punch,Bug Bite(X-Scissor if not possible),Superpower(Knock Off if not possible)
Level:50
Ability:Technician

FC:3196-8122-3286

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Purrloin
Jolly
Prankster
For hidden ability poliwag perfect Hp, Sp A, Sp D, Speed, Def, and Calm nature
FC 3755-1387-5476

Last edited:
Years
Hi there! I'm interested in your Shiny Vulpix. I have a Shiny Minor, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Ninetails, lvl 100 Zoroark (6 perfect IV's), lvl 100 Sylveon (5 perfect IV's), lvl 100 Glaceon (2 perfect IV's, rest are 30), lvl 100 Kanto Ninetails (5 perfect IV's), and a few others.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back