• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DASH hunters OoC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Plot:
It's the year 2058. The world is now a futuristic utopia. Skyscrapers, flying cars, and clean drinking water at all times. That lifestyle is only for the rich though. This story begins in the slum city of Nite. A crummy place full of criminals, gangsters, bounty hunters, and most importantly...DASH hunters.

DASH hunters are humans who hunt after DASH's....A DASH is a Dangerous Alienated Super Human. You see, in the future when people die their bodies are automatically offered up to science. Scientist began experimenting on some bodies around 2043. The bodies where injected with a cell sample, revitalizing the body with newfound powers. It didn't go as planned though. Most of the humans reborn were now mindless, and began taking on monstrous appearances. These new monster humans began attacking people, and earned the name DASH. A small number of the experiments kept their minds, and developed less monstrous appearances, such as small fangs, claws, or wings. These people are called the ageless. The after death experiments keeps them from againg, retaining the body they died in forever, with their slightly monstrous appearance, and in some, unnatural powers like flight, ESP, or teleportation...

After years of DASH's attacking humans, a man named Frank Takanaka started the DASH hunters in 2046. A hard organization to join, DASH hunters hunt after rouge DASH's. To become a DASH hunter you must be highly skilled, and have to pass many physical and mental test. Once you become a DASH hunter, you and a handful of other DASH hunters are sent to a city to patrol for DASH's. DASH hunters dress as they please, and use whatever means they want to hunt DASH's.

Where you come in:
You are one of the few DASH hunters heading towards Nite. Nite has had a few DASH sighting lately, so the organization is sending a few DASH hunters to check it out. What will you find in the slum city of Nite?

RULES:
1.4 lines per post.
2. No chat speak.
3. Stay active.

Name:
Race: (human or ageless...yes ageless' can become DASH hunters)
Description: (your characters clothes, hair, eyes, ect.)
Personality:
Weapon:
Years of experience: (as a DASH hunter...remember, they've only been around for 13 years.)
History: (Your characters background)
RP sample: (A small one will do)

Just a note: orange is the creator of this RP.

Accepted:
orange (He created it)
Hinamori_Momo
ThatInsaneKid
Evkay
мizuκi
Romance Hero

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
you forgot me.... i'm hurt... i really am, but ya Romance.. your pic isn't showing up for me

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
What a sudden trend of other people making OOC threads for the creators... ^^;;

Well then, since it's being used, I'll have to ask you to quote permission from orange to post this thread, or have orange post here saying that having this OOC thread is okay with him.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I see it.

Anyway, I hope we can begin before thanksgiving break is over, because afterwards it'll be a stretch for me to scrape some free time. xD;;

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
I see it.

Anyway, I hope we can begin before thanksgiving break is over, because afterwards it'll be a stretch for me to scrape some free time. xD;;

same here, my finals will be starting soon.... it wont be pretty for anyone until around the end of December

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
I'm sure you didn't know, but I'm on a period of absence from the internet.I'm sorry it happened at such a bad time. Hopefully, I can be back before you start the RP. Again, I do apologize for my lack of prescence, and I hope for the success of the story. If you could be so kind as to put me on 'away' it would be appreciated. I'll still applied, but no longer certainly eligable to be actively devote. Thanks, Orange.

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
My thoughts exactly.

:x

And at this point, there's really nothing we can do for filler. :xxx

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I'm waiting for something significant. o_x Taking my own advice you know, "if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything at all".

Either way, my other computer is dead from a virus, so that contributes a bit. xD;

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
I'm waiting for something significant. o_x Taking my own advice you know, "if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything at all".

Either way, my other computer is dead from a virus, so that contributes a bit. xD;

thats my situation too, minus the virus.... i think i was the last ones to post too. so thats a big factor... haha has anyone heard from Orange? or Mizuki?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Well, I am Mizuki..... xDDD;;

And I don't know about orange. What about Hinamori?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha wow, sorry i need to pay attention better. i know Hinamori just got done with some moving stuff... but she's posted small amounts in another RP i'm in with her... so i really don't know whats goin on with everyone

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
I'm just waiting for either Orange or possibly another user to respond to my RP character, either to the question he had ask or something unrelated. I'd just find it weird when my characters do something and awaits for a respond of some kind, but in the end the character does't get a response at all. If worst comes to worse, I'll post up something interesting if I can, unless anyone else would like to take the job of doing so.

Dang viruses, they recently damaged my laptop so much that I was forced to format and reinstall Windows XP all over again. Now I can't even get on Wi-Fi on it. x_x

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
just a side note... i'm officially done with my final exams... so i'm ready to continue this whenever everyone else is

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I've got finals right now.

But I'll see if I can make a quick post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back