• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good day sir!

Spiffums

Lumberjack
Years
Hey, I'm Spiffums. If any of you are on the URealms forums, you might know me, but I'm a good (and regular) forumer, so I hope to see you all around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
And a fine good day to you as well, my good sir!

Ah, well we hope to see you around as well, Spiffums!
It's always nice to have another active forum goer around.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity forums, my friend.
May I ask what brought you to our little forums? Are you here for the games? The anime? Or perhaps you're just looking for somewhere to express your artistic mediums?

Whatever it is, I'm sure it can be well facilitated here at the PC.

Perhaps we shall speak again sometime soon, yes?
Cheers.

Last edited:

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
hey there welcome to PC
watever the reason that brought you here,i'll see u around

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Spiffums!

We do hope that you can stick around for a while as well. The PokeCommunity is a pretty awesome forum with a whole lot to do and cool people to meet. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

I hope to see you around sometime...Have fun!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
Ahh
i know URealms,
but i was never a member there.
anywho..
welcome to Spiffums~!
smiley.jpg

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hey welcome to the forums!
Its always good to have some foruming experience before joining the best forum out there xD

anyways, enjoy your stay!

Necromancy

you wanna hear me roar?
Years
First of all, I love the name. XD Second, welcome to PokeCommunity! Hopefully you'll have a nice time here, and I'll see you around on the boards. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
Welcome... Just like Dukey said, PC is the best forum (in the opinion of me and countless other people).

So, I'm hoping you're going to love it here...

Back