• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
Hi um I've never played a game on RMXP so I was wondering if someone could tell me where to put the fonts cuz it wont let me play the game

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
OMG! this game is awesome =) i played it but unfortunately there was a bug tat wont let me continue!! NOOOOO!! so like everytime i fight with those trainers with drifloon and it just pops up >< I WANT TO CONTIUNE THE GAME.. PLZZZ HELPP

Script error within event 2, map 152 (Route 12):
Section103:500:in `[]'no implicit conversion from nil to integer
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section103:500:in `pbTrace'
Section111:670:in `pbOnActiveAll'
Section111:669:in `each'
Section111:669:in `pbOnActiveAll'
Section111:312:in `pbStartBattle'
Section133:201:in `pbTrainerBattle'
Section133:200:in `pbBattleAnimation'
Section133:200:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:263:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:263:in `command_111'
Section028:61:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:97:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
Section160:46
Section160:45:in `loop'
Section160:54
Interpreter 2 *:22:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:263:in `command_111'
Interpreter 2 *:61:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
FINALLY caught Regigigas (and Regirock). And now that I have, All I can say is, Wichu, PLEEEEEZ change Regigigas' ability for EX. There's a reason Slow Start was made - 'Gigas is too broken w/o it. Truant would be the only option for a 3rd-gen ability replacement that would bring it back down to size (pardon the pun).

More bug reports:

(1) In the Dimensional Tower's 1st Floor, there's parts of the wall that can be walked on, just above the two bookshelves on either side of the room. The same goes for those two little machines next to each other in the top-left & top-right corners.

(2) I've encountered a glitch with Wish during a battle against a Hunter Grunt w/ a Xatu; when Xatu used Wish, the message was cut off abruptly. Then, when I chose a move with my Pokemon, it flashed across the screen again just before my Pokemon's attack occurred. It also didn't say "Foe XATU made a wish!" either time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
OMG! this game is awesome =) i played it but unfortunately there was a bug tat wont let me continue!! NOOOOO!! so like everytime i fight with those trainers with drifloon and it just pops up >< I WANT TO CONTIUNE THE GAME.. PLZZZ HELPP
I'm guessing the first Pokémon in your party is Ralts, Kirlia, or Gardevoir. Simply switch it for another Pokémon for the battle. This bug is fixed in Raptor EX.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
this is not a hack. it is a game made in Rpg maker (don't know which version off the top of my head and don't want to go to the first post). You don't need anything special to play it. and make sure you extract the game before you play it. that covers everything i think.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2011
OKay so Im new to this game and Im stuck after beating the second gym I cant get past the two trainers fighting with their nidorans

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
More bugs to report:

(1) When a Pokemon holding an Amulet Coin faints, you don't get double the money - which you are still supposed to just for the Pokemon participating.

(2) After you return to Floriva Town after seeing Giratina for the 2nd time, when you get up to one of those blue flowers in town, the "Would you like to surf?" message appears for some reason. You can then Surf on some of the grass. o_O

Last edited:

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
OKay so Im new to this game and Im stuck after beating the second gym I cant get past the two trainers fighting with their nidorans
Explore all the routes, especially any routes that were blocked previously. Just spend some time looking around, and you'll get there.
Btw, Wichu, do you think you could lower Skarmory's, and maybe Sudowoodo's, catch rate in EX? Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but you can catch them so early in the game... I wound up wasting literally over 20 PokeBalls trying to catch Skarmory :(
Anyway, keep up the good work! ...of course, now I'm not even playing the original Raptor because I want to leave the plotline unspoiled till the latest one comes out... but I suppose I can wait a little longer.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
are there any cheats for this game ?? im having a hard time beating the last gym leader ><

does anyone know how to get umbreon and espeon
u catch eevee from route 16 and use moonstone umbreon .. u can find moonstone in the cave which i forgot wut tat cave call

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
are there any cheats for this game ?? im having a hard time beating the last gym leader ><

u catch eevee from route 16 and use moonstone umbreon .. u can find moonstone in the cave which i forgot wut tat cave call
Sadly, there are no cheat for the game. But there are three ways to beat the last gym.
I'll put it in a spoiler:
Spoiler:

Btw, nothing much to show. Hopefully wichu can get Raptor EX done soon.
Anyway, I don't mind if wichu post the new evolution guide here. So go ahead. :)

Guys, you all can post question or bugs found here instead of PM-ing me.
For those who had beaten the game, feel free to make a LP ( Let's Play ) or walkthrough.
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
i hav like 5 lv 50 pokemons but i still can beat the last gym !! T____T
and o.g can u lower the catch rates ? its kinda hard to catch pokemons

and umm can u maybe put sum rare candies in the shop in high prices xD ?? i'd be easier maybe =)

weeeeehhh!! i just FINISHED the gameee !! its 3:33am in the morning but i couldnt stop playing it hahaha its too good =) and how do u get the hall of fame pic ??

Last edited:

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
i hav like 5 lv 50 pokemons but i still can beat the last gym !! T____T
and o.g can u lower the catch rates ? its kinda hard to catch pokemons

and umm can u maybe put sum rare candies in the shop in high prices xD ?? i'd be easier maybe =)

weeeeehhh!! i just FINISHED the gameee !! its 3:33am in the morning but i couldnt stop playing it hahaha its too good =) and how do u get the hall of fame pic ??

I'm not sure if O.G. will do that. Maybe he will tinker with the catch rates in EX, but the rare candies are probably not gonna happen.

As for the Hall of Fame pic, The only thing I can think of is taking a screenshot while you have the Hall of Fame screen up.

dkgah

The Nerd.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Guys, I'm stuck after the founder reveal. What do i need to do?Do i need to go in that island, that's above mayba isle?Plz help me

Back