• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
I miss Metapod. I still have hope Metapod will be back, but it has been quite a while. I've been looking forward to the orange isles, and being able to get Gengar! At least were the hack is now there is I wouldn't be to heart broken if it was over. I was able to beat the elite 4, so it already feels like I beat the game anyway. The only other thing I would want to do in this game now is destroy Gary Oak in a pokemon battle.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Typo In Game

I noticed there was a typo when battling team rocket in the pokemon center with nurse joy, when she begins to tell about how to battle, when you battle Ekans, she says "pit" insted of "put"

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Guys, be patient. Metapod's done a great job and you can't rush perfection. Would you want to got through the Orange Islands if they were TERRIBLE because you guys kept pestering him? No? Didn't think so!
:D

Years
Is The Hack Finished Already?
And here we go again. Please I beg you guys asking about whether this hack is finished or where is the download link to read previous posts before asking such questions...
The download is in first page. Scroll down and you will find it.
The hack finsihes on Main story i-e till Indigo league. Meta is planning to add Orange Islands shortly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
can someone answer this plz has meta abandoned the hack or is it just taking him a long timem to the orange islands cuz i dont want this awesome mod to end

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
can someone answer this plz has meta abandoned the hack or is it just taking him a long timem to the orange islands cuz i dont want this awesome mod to end
For the 293,580th time, Metapod is most likely taking a reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally long break but noone knows for sure.
But since we are seeing some updates, we PRESUME that he's just not active here.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
I need to catch a shelder for slowpoke-bro quest, but the phone didn't ring for the mermaid quest, so I didn't get the super rod. anyone knows how to make that phone ring, or how to catch it without super rod? good rod doesn't find one and I've already been to santa and didn't capture one there...

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
I need to catch a shelder for slowpoke-bro quest, but the phone didn't ring for the mermaid quest, so I didn't get the super rod. anyone knows how to make that phone ring, or how to catch it without super rod? good rod doesn't find one and I've already been to santa and didn't capture one there...
You can catch a shelder at the north pole during the Holiday Hi Jynx event, thats how I completed the event without a super rod, because the Misty Mermaid event did not work for me either, and the Cerulean Gym battle was extremely glitchy, requiring me to repetively enter and exit the gym until the sisters would attempt to give me the badge.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2018
This was a really great hack and I absolutely loved it!!
Really looking forward to the next part..
Hopefully it'll come soon..

SammieLily2

Writer Extraordinare
Years
Hey there~

I was wondering if anyone could help me on this hack... I was at the Aerodactyl event (can't remember the episode name) and I caught it during the battle. I went to talk to Charizard, but now I can't move at all. Not a single button pressed will effect the game in any way. It froze on me, and I can't get it to move at all...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I would rather not have to restart the game... ^^; Thank you!

~Sammie

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2014
Loving this hack so far started with 3.6.1. up to the st anne. i evolved pikachu into raichu and was wondering does the light ball work on raichu in this hack? i know it doesnt in the normal games. thnks in advance

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2012
Fatal error for me, says the 1M sub-circuit board isn't installed after start screen and immediately takes me to the help screen that freezes up.
Have I installed incorrectly?
I downloaded Fire Red, used Lunar to apply the hack patch onto the Fire Red (after i unzipped it) and it successfully patched. Still getting the fatal error upon each bootup on my VBA. What do? Any advice? D:

Nevermind, figured it out, switched it to 128k. haha

Uh, nevermind. Still boots up help screen upon loading. What do again

Got through that glitch too, yay. Now hopefully no more! :D I can't wait to play this, this is the coolest hack ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey there~

I was wondering if anyone could help me on this hack... I was at the Aerodactyl event (can't remember the episode name) and I caught it during the battle. I went to talk to Charizard, but now I can't move at all. Not a single button pressed will effect the game in any way. It froze on me, and I can't get it to move at all...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I would rather not have to restart the game... ^^; Thank you!

~Sammie
Go back to your last save, then don't catch the Aerodactyl because there's an event linked to it that involves Jigglypuff showing up and signing it to sleep, whereupon it crashes into the cave. If you really want one there's a hidden Old Amber somewhere in the cave, so take that to the fossil scientist in Cinnibar.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Hey there~

~Sammie
That is a bug!!
You can catch him if you want to but DON'T talk to Charizard after that!Remember,it will freeze the game forever!
What you should do is go back to the last save and do that. Have fun!:)

Back