• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone remember me..?

Years
I'm back. Maybe for a day, a week, or maybe for a year. I don't know.
But I did miss Pokecommunity, even though I never came back.

Sorry.

Years
Hey there Mingle, welcome back! I remember you from the summer mostly I think, though my memory is usually pretty bad haha. Good to see you here again! n n Also, I'm lovin' your colorful signature.

Anyway, I don't think we've ever spoken even though you've been a member for longer than I have, so why not introduce yourself to all the newer people here? Would make it easier to write up a nicer welcome and become friends, but that's just a suggestion. I know I'm personally not too good at talking about myself (or sometimes don't really want to), buut it'd be great if we could get to know you more. :3

Regardless of whether you want to or not though, have a great time here and I hope you stick around for a while! Maybe you can get involved in some of the events that we'll be having soon, including the Member of the Year that's already out. See you around! :D

Years
I'm back. Maybe for a day, a week, or maybe for a year. I don't know.
But I did miss Pokecommunity, even though I never came back.

Sorry.

Hi Mzmingle, and welcome back.

I wonder if you remember seeing me active here a lot? I look a little different now but it's glad you decided to return.

We've changed a lot since you left, with new staff and all.

But yeah, nice to see you active again.

Years
Yup. I remember Hikari10. I can't really help people, but yea. I'm thinking of making a roleplay, but I'm worried that I'll kind of drift off and abandon it like the last two times.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Welcome back mzmingle! I think I remember you from a thread posted by justinrpg.......

But enjoy your stay!

Back