• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If you could receive ANY Pokemon for Christmas..

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Eevee! I love Eevee!!! Oh and when it evolves, Flareon= Heat And warmth, Jolteon= Portable Electricity , Vaporeon= Water, Espeon= Help with Psychic, Umbreon= Glow in the Dark, Leafeon= Make plants grow, Glaceon= Igloo/Ice Slide!!!

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Espeon would be my choice. I think it would translate better than any eeveelution to being an IRL animal (you can just tell it would be so SOFT) and I'm sure its powers could come in handy, somehow.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
I would want a Dialga...for my own purposes, in a way...heh, should be obvious why.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Rattata, of course. c:

If it can stay in a Pokeball, perhaps something more like Scyther. Or Giratina. <3

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I would want either: an Eevee, a Ralts, a Pikachu, a Torchic, a Victini, a Meloetta, a Latias, a Celebi, or a Mew.

Bounce

Blue eyes :3
Years
I'd definitely want a Mew! Not is it only cute, but it can be used for so many purposes as it can learn any move. Do I want to go across the ocean? I can ride my Mew! Do I want to fly somewhere? I have a Mew!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
In my original post (from Dec. 22) I mentioned Meowth and Purrloin, across the times, I learned to like other Unova Pokemon, so I would also love receiving Oshawott, Patrat, Mienfoo, or Emolga

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I think i would have to go with an eevee i love that it can change to all diffrent types

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
Receive a Pokemon for Christmas? Sure, I'll take a Gengar. Why? Its a ghost type, it can not be hit by normal type attacks unless use foresight and other moves similar to foresight... Lets cut the chase here mate, Gengar still has the upper advantage when facing normal types.​

Gengar has been always one of my favorites, Gengar can be a dirty little sneaker, and can learn psychic moves. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Any of my favorites, really. But if I had to pick I would choose Togekiss. I think it goes along with the Seasonal Holidays the best out of my favorites. That or Litwick. Cute little candle to keep me warm for the rest of the winter.

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Years
Abra, hands-down. Not only would it make an awesome pet (it's small, it sleeps most of the time, and it happens to be telepathic), but it's intelligence and capacity to communicate and interact with things psychically even in its sleep can allow it to simultaneously fill the friend/companion role.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
CYNDAQUIL!!! Cyndaquil, and nothing else but Cyndaquil! <3 It's one of my most favourite Pokemon ever and I could hug it to sleep every night without any fear of getting cold. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'd want a Shinx, because Luxray is one of my favorite Pokémon, and I think Shinx is small, cute, and portable! If I were to get a first Pokémon, I would want a three stage evolution chain and it to be small, cute, and portable! I would crush its PokéBall so it wouldn't be able to leave my side and let it sit on my head during our adventures! When I meet someone new, I'd be like "Oh hello new person have you seen my Shinx?" Tehehehehe!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back