• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The Classic Crime - Painted Dreams

I kind of stop listening to this album in the middle and I'm just now finishing it. Still really good though.

Years

Blur - Coffee & TV

In my opinion, one of the better Blur songs out there that's a must-listen. And I love that animated milk guy too, it added some nice uniqueness to this song.

Guy

just a guy
Years
"Pocketful of Sunshine" ─ Natasha Bedingfield

"Blah! Worst song ever," said Emma Stone in her role on Easy A. Of course, for anyone who saw that movie, she just couldn't stop playing it over and over and over again...until the card just died. Haha! It's definitely a great song and I love Natasha Bedingfield's voice. Come to think of it, I don't remember ever watching the music video for it. I think I'll do that now.

Sir Codin

"Everything Remains As It Never Was" - Eluveitie

Gotta love folk metal.

"I'm in a metal band!"
"That's cool! What instrument do you play?"
"THE FLUTE!!!!!"

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years

Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix's cover of Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

I love this cover more than the actual song. :3 It's soooooo good, and Lindsey is brilliant with her violin. Pentatonix's harmonies are also amazing. :D

Years

Chromeo - Don't Turn The Lights On

This not all that bad of a song, but I didn't really like the rest of their stuff other than this.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
The Devil's Contract by The Plot In You

Disclaimer!
This band is extremely angry, many songs revolve around the thought of homicide and violence. Listen at own risk.

Sir Codin

"Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and The Sleeper" - Dream Theater

Without a doubt the best song on Images and Words. And Myung's bass solo was just orgasmic.

Lyric below:
Spoiler:

Years

Soft Cell - Tainted Love

This version totally trounces over Marilyn Manson anyday, originals are da best when it comes to songs that get covers.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

Normally not my style of song. I'm much more into indie, rock and punk, but this song is just catchy and I love it. Never limit yourself to just one genre, eh?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Owl City & Yuna - Shine Your Way

I heard form someone there was a new Owl City song so I had to listen to it. It's on the soundtrack for the movie The Croods apparently. Half way into listening to it (mainly since Youtube lagging >.> ) and it's not bad. Kind of what you expect form Owl City. I liked "When Can I See You Again" better though. I never heard of Yuna, but her voice really compliments the song well. Love some of the violin and keys in the song, those parts are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back