• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If you could receive ANY Pokemon for Christmas..

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
My favorite Pokemon is Torterra. I want that guy.

Buut... he's too big. So I'm sadly asking for a cute Turtwig.

BECAUSE BY THE TIME HE EVOLVES I'LL HAVE A HUMONGOUS HOUSE MUHAHAHAH

Years
Jynx, who wouldn't want their own personal Nicki Minaj to order around?

Hmm, I guess I would say either of my favorites Milotic or Flygon. I wouldn't need to bother with airport security or buying an expensive boat, plus, I don't think anyone would want to mess with me if I had either of them.

Years
Sandslash, he would help me a lot in my work. He is my one of the most favorite Pokemon to battle, also he'd be a good companion.

stephastated

dumb twerp
Years
charmander. oh my god charmander would be such a bro
and then after he'd become a charizard i could fly him all over the place like.......

BRB FLYING TO MCDONALDS ON MY CHARIZARD??????

Years
It's not even one of my favorite Pokemon, but how could you not want a Delibird for Christmas? It gives out presents (hopefully not the explosive ones, though), it looks just like Santa Claus if he were a bird- and even Santa himself has one in the anime.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
My favorite Rapidash.... it's cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing! You think so? Oh yes, its stunning... kindly love it, hug it... when sleeping... warm... and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing! Oops! Look at the time! I kept you for too long! Thanks for hearing me out.

Years
Probably Arceus if you can pick legendaries since it can do pretty much anything almost.
Otherwise i would probably say porygon. I was thinking about saying Persian but it probably wouldnt be much more different then having a cat which i already have. Porygon on the other hand is quite a interesting pokemon to have.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
My favorite Rapidash.... it's cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing! You think so? Oh yes, its stunning... kindly love it, hug it... when sleeping... warm... and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing! Oops! Look at the time! I kept you for too long! Thanks for hearing me out.
You're welcome; now give me my Bike Voucher!

Speaking of favorites, if I could be given a Pokémon... Lugia. Seriously, it would be the most awesomest thing ever! If we only consider non-Legendaries, I'd go with a Shiny Cranidos. So I could raise it into an epic Rampardos.

Back