• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CurseShooter's Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough

CurseShooter

Pokemon Legend
Years
PKMNHGWalkthrough_zpsb10ecbef.jpg

What's up guys, my name is CurseShooter and welcome to my Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough. This is my first ever recorded walkthrough with audio commentary. Since lately I haven't had much time for actual console gaming and much less online gaming I decided I should at least have a little bit of fun playing one of my favorite games of all time from my childhood which was Pokemon Gold. Now I take this remade version of the game and share my adventures with all of you to enjoy. So if you like the videos remember to like them, leave a comment and subscribe.
Please bare with me until I get comfortable recording my commentary as it isn't as simple as I thought it would be as sometimes I find myself kind of boring and not as entertaining as I would like to. So feel free to leave feedback which is highly appreciated.

Latest Episode:
Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough: Part 7 - Gym Leader Whitney

► See the full Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough:http://goo.gl/QaAVPP

► Pokemon Heart Gold Walkthrough: Part 7 - Gym Leader Whitney
In this episode we visit the Goldenrod Underground, visit the Goldenrod Game Corner, get a Dratini & challenge the Goldenrod City Gym.

► Pokemon Heart Gold
Return to the beloved Johto region first introduced in the Pokemon Gold and Silver Version games for the portable Game Boy system.

Release Date: March 14, 2010
Genre: Turn-Based RPG
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Game Freak

Editing Programs Used:
- Photoshop CS6
- Camtasia 8.0

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Cool thing. I'll just move this to Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews since we do have such a section. But have an extra look at their rules and make sure your thread fits the bill there.

Check with Miss Doronjo if you are unsure!

-moved

Last edited:
Back