• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Pokecommunity League

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
I think we need a while before X and Y competition, though. Probably not for at least a few weeks... If we are doing that, I want to switch to Ghost type for Gym Leader. :D

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
If it's X and Y, I won't be able to do it, since I don't plan on getting either game for a long time. Sorry, but I guess I'll need to drop out.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
If we are doing X and Y, I'll be switching to Dragon-type. And here is my team.

Garchomp
Goodra
Flygon
Haxorus
Noivern
Salamence

Last edited:
Years
Name: GigaGamics or Zach
GMT: -4 Hours
Pokémon Type: Dark
Pokémon Team: Drapion, Shiftry, Malamar, Pangoro, Umbreon, Bisharp(Malamar, Drapion, and Umbreon for Gym Leader only)
Position Applying for: Gym Leader or Elite Four

I am not certain about the Elite Four if all the E4 spots are filled. If they are, I will settle for Gym Leader. I think that this is a cool idea and I want to be apart of it. And note that I am striving for all of these, I still need to know where Nuzleaf or Seedot are located in X and Y if they are locatable.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Name: Chris
GMT: 4
Type using: Dragon
Pokemon team: Garchomp, Dragonite, Salamence, Haxorus, Zweilous, Flygon
Position applying for: Gym Leader

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Is it okay if my friends join this? They're not on PC, but I have their SUs.

Name: Pokeguy
GMT: EST
Type Using: Electric
Pokémon Team: Magnezone, Raichu, Galvantula, That Evolved Form Of Helioptile That Neither of Us Can Remember the Name Of, Ampharos, Rotom
Position applying for: Gym Leader

Name: (Its embarrassing, not going to say)
GMT: EST
Type Using: Bug
Pokémon Team: Heracross, Pinsir, Scizor, Parasect, Volcanora, Kricketune

Their FCs are 1993-7096-2966 and 0044-3288-4921, respectively.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
i can't believe this has been inactive for two years aha! i guess i posted this a while ago. I'm gonna restart this thread for fun and change the rules and everything! I've decided to do this on ORAS ofc! We can have a max of 64 applicants and out of that there will be 8 gym leaders, 4 elite four and a champion. Then to finish it all off i was thinking people who win can dethrone the champion so the position of champion will constantly change from person to person. The elite four and gym leaders can challenge each other to change positions as well. in this inter league competition you will have to beat someone two out of three times to change positions with them. The rule is monotype gyms and themed trainer type teams for the elite four and champion. No legendaries allowed in any challenging or gym leader, elite four and champion teams!!!!!!!!!!!
the 64 applicants will battle it out in a tourney style battle to decide positions the best 12 will be the gym leaders and wlite four and the winner will be the champion.

Back