• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
I havent been on for quite awhile, but day2 for chaining Nincada. I decided to chain for them even with my horrible past at Eterna forest. The highest so far was 23. Then I lost it to a Budew....

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but it's me. Pokemon Breeder Zoria. Am I still part of SHC, even though I've been gone from TPC for so long? I've missed it here.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
So I'm still resetting for Drifloon, been almost 2 weeks so far.
I'm also progressing through me Emerald so when I get there I will be soft resetting for Rayquaza, though it will be well after I finish up with Drifloon.

EDIT: Ok so I love how this post came back to bite me in the ass
Finally shiny Drifloon! It was a shock cause I was just looking stuff up on the web and mindless soft resetting, then I look down and I see sparkles. :D
Spoiler:

Need to check it's IV's but it's all good for now.
I might get back to chaining or just playing the game, but I definitely need a break of soft resetting. :)

Last edited:

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
I've been gone for what, a week? Maybe two? However long it's been, it feels like forever... and guess what I finally found in the trophy garden? NOTHIIIIIIING!!!1!11 RAWR!... *ahem* Suprisingly though, I haven't yet given up. I am very rarely this determined, but there's no giving up after putting this much time into it. I'll get that shiny Porygon, or... fall asleep trying... >:/ hmmm, doesn't sound so determined when I say it... OH WELL, WISH ME LUCK! ○w○

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
LOL, I can say that I never fell asleep while hunting and also that I haven't caught anything new. Nov. 1 was my birthday and I completely forgot to even make an appearance on any web site, yeah, just hiding from the fan boys, really I was!

Anyway, I'm still hunting, just no luck.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I remember you, Zoria...welcome back! I don't realy remem ber what shinies you had, though, I believe you had a shiny Zapdos?

Congrats on your shiny Drifloon, Gibbo! What's interesting with my shiny Drifloon was that my cousin bet that I would get a shiny that day, and sure enough, about an hour later, I lazily looked down at my game to see a yellow, sinister balloon float across the screen. Unfortunately, Synchronize didn't work for me as my Drifloon turned out being Jolly.

Good luck with getting a shiny Porygon, Star Striken, and I wish a Happy Belated Birthday to LDD. Maybe you'll get one of your targets today?

I'm just soft resetting for Bulbasaur as usual. Haven't been hunting much else.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
C/P from SPPF

I got it!! i got shiny regigigas!!!!! in 1,949 resets :D

I was racing a SPPF member for over the past three days.

I was gonna get up to 2,000 resets and then stop for the night, then do 1,000 resets tomorrow, and i was talking to my brother and his friend while working my way up to 2,000 when i heard a strange sound, a shiny sort of sound.

With my heart in my mouth i slowly looked down, and there it was!! shiny regigigas!! although i was soon brought back down to earth by realising that the pokeballs that i had didn't have a cat in hells chance of catching it, so i was forced to use one of my masterballs on it, but i'm so happy right now that i don't care. :D

Pictures
sta40398qi9.jpg

Careful O_o

Stats, kinda meh

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Wow congrats on on Regigigas, I'll be soft resetting for it whenever I get the Regis into my Pearl. :D
I have a question, how do you actually know how many resets you've done, do you actually count yourself?

Anyways, I'm not doing any hunting these days, I think I'll just wait until I reach Rayquaza in Emerald then I'll soft reset for that.
Good luck everyone.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I haven't posted here in a while. But I haven't caught anything new. I am chaining Skitty at the minute. I got a chain of 38 so far with no shiny.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i just raised a drifblim and it was ok so now i have an erge to get a shiny one that i would raise so im starting my sring right now.

gd luk razer i hope ull get the skiitty sooon.ill leave you with a message i say all the time...use little people to sr for you,its risky but i worked when my cosins got me the regi trio.gd luk to all hunters.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I would do that but my cousins is only 5 so I don't trust him to do it yet. He doesn't know how to play it properly.

My chain broken on 45.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys srry 4 my absence i had things to do! and no new shiny yet i might give up on cranidos and go chain seviper or zangoose cuz they look rlly cool! well congrts gibbo on the drifloon u finnaly got it! mine was a pain to! and venom x congrats on the regiggas and it dont matter if u used a msterball or not just aslong as u caught it right? well wish me luck on my hunts and good luck to everyone on there hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
As of right now, I've been soft resetting for shiny Bulbasaur for about 9 and a half hours. No luck so far...I also did five soft resets for Suicune, and many soft resets for Cranidos and Turtwig. None for Beldum, though...I am actually pretty proud of myself for doing the Suicune soft resets, they're pretty boring.

This Bulbasaur hunt is starting to get llike Latias, which is worrying me. I hope I'll get it soon. Good luck to everyone else hunting.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Hey everyone. After a while of chaining for Smoochum I switched targets. Now I'm back with a new shiny after a chain of 44:

Snubbull (F) Lv16
Jolly (Weird. I synchronised for Adamant)
Trait: Run Away (w00t!)

IVs:
HP - 14
Atk - 24
Def - 15
Sp Atk - 4
Sp Def - 23
Spd - 29

Not too shabby. Good where it counts and bad where it don't. Most of my best shinies have a habit of being Female though. Personally, I don't get it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
Hey everyone. After a while of chaining for Smoochum I switched targets. Now I'm back with a new shiny after a chain of 44:

Snubbull (F) Lv16
Jolly (Weird. I synchronised for Adamant)
Trait: Run Away (w00t!)

IVs:
HP - 14
Atk - 24
Def - 15
Sp Atk - 4
Sp Def - 23
Spd - 29

Not too shabby. Good where it counts and bad where it don't. Most of my best shinies have a habit of being Female though. Personally, I don't get it.
Hey do you know how to softrestet?

Back