• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2015
Gen 3 Learnsets? Okay, but how about the newer pokemon from like gen 4 and 5? Is there someplace were I could find the new learnsets for them? Did OP post it anywhere?

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
i really loved this game, loved the originality, the absence of a silent protagonist and dray's cockiness xD by the way, where is the latest update of this game? me and my friend thinks that the one DarkRising Girl posted on the first page is not the latest x)
my friend compared the latest walkthrough with the copy we had and the walkthrough is entirely different to the game x)

Years
Gen 3 Learnsets? Okay, but how about the newer pokemon from like gen 4 and 5? Is there someplace were I could find the new learnsets for them? Did OP post it anywhere?
She has edited those Gen 4-5 Pokes with the Gen 3 moves as best as she could do

i really loved this game, loved the originality, the absence of a silent protagonist and dray's cockiness xD by the way, where is the latest update of this game? me and my friend thinks that the one DarkRising Girl posted on the first page is not the latest x)
my friend compared the latest walkthrough with the copy we had and the walkthrough is entirely different to the game x)
The latest version is on the first page. You might be playing on an old beta.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
really? oh thanks! my friend says that the walkthrough's screenshots is different in game. i used the file on the first page. x) if anything. is there any way to contact dark rising girl?

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Hi there.

Very nice hack to play - strong trainers in the 1st place :)
But I have 1 problem - I'm stuck after 7th badge. Anyone cam help e with it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
I have a problem :( i am stuck in a glitch bug thingy .... i saw myself on a tree and talked to it didnt think of it be a glitch so now it keeps saying qAF . nothing more and i cant do anthing ... Help

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
if given the chance, i would volunteer to fix some sprites, completely debug the game and design a gba box for it <3 this is one of the most epic game i played. that Adrian is one tough guy

Hi there.

Very nice hack to play - strong trainers in the 1st place :)
But I have 1 problem - I'm stuck after 7th badge. Anyone cam help e with it?

go back to the first gym you see in the forest where you encounter karrablast, bulbasaur etc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
how can you not have fly? It is included in the storyline...

lemme get this straight. I do not have a pokemon that can learn fly in my roster, and atm I can't take any pkmn from the box, because 'usual PC services aren't available'

Years
I have a problem :( i am stuck in a glitch bug thingy .... i saw myself on a tree and talked to it didnt think of it be a glitch so now it keeps saying qAF . nothing more and i cant do anthing ... Help
Can you be more specific and tell in an easy language what you desire?

is the rom pokemon dark rising complete??
Yes it is pretty much complete and covers a long story based region

lemme get this straight. I do not have a pokemon that can learn fly in my roster, and atm I can't take any pkmn from the box, because 'usual PC services aren't available'
Then you have to get there on Foot. Because you cannot FLY, there is no other way around

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

if you can go back to the cave with 4 zen mode darmanitan and if you have strength, then there is a shortcut within that mountain going to flamen city.. The thing though is that you have to catch or defeat groudon

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Can you be more specific and tell in an easy language what you desire?

there is a guy in tiki town appearing randomly at the junction of tiki town and fire forest (forgot the name)... If you talk to him it will appear as if you are playing the pokeslot.. but he will say you have no coins and when you pres b, you will exit the pokeslot and will automatically talk to that guy again.. You will be stuck in this loop

sorry, my post above is a different concern...

Last edited:
Years
He said it in VERY easy language...
qAF is a glitchy text which appears if non-text byte is supposed to be used as text in textbox.
The problem is I am too lazy to understand much stuff in this Community to be honest. But any ways I learnt something new today;)

there is a guy in tiki town appearing randomly at the junction of tiki town and fire forest (forgot the name)... If you talk to him it will appear as if you are playing the pokeslot.. but he will say you have no coins and when you pres b, you will exit the pokeslot and will automatically talk to that guy again.. You will be stuck in this loop

sorry, my post above is a different concern...[/QUOTE]
Yeah I understand now but strangely that never happened when i played it. Too bad only DRG can help you here but I am afraid she is out for a while

sorry, my post above is a different concern...
[/QUOTE]

Where do you find sun stones?

also, how does micinno evolve? with a sun stone?
Yup Minccino evolves from a Sun Stone al right which is obtainable ..... Well Have you tried the Numassity's Mart yet for it????

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
Thank you for this ROM hack. I've added it to my backlog and I am looking forward to it :)

Back