• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAILMERZ FOREVER

Let's avoid special attacks and use a physical attack; Gallade, please, slice the tentacles off of that Tentacruel with a Psycho Cut, if you would. If you do I'll get you a special made Aprishake and Poffin! No Pokeblocks, though, they got rid of those six years ago. Wow, how time flies.

WAILMERZ FOREVER

Hmm...I see your Brave Bird and raise you a big heaping bowl if Stone Edge Stew, courtesy of our very own Gallade.

That means Staraptor's dead 'cause his defense is like poop. ;)

WAILMERZ FOREVER

Is that even possible? Oh, well. Maybe I should get Gallade to use X-Scissor on that pesky little acorn. Because I'm not acting like we're not doing what we really are.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Just watched abit of anime so... Pikachu use volt tackle on Wailmer!

WAILMERZ FOREVER

Arcanine(hah) use Flamethrower on Lucario. Make him BURN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...blah, blah, blah...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back