• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyrus's Pokemon League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Alright as you may well know there are not many "active" leagues at this point so I Cyrus ( real name+in game name ) have decided to create a whole new league, it's fairly simple and I would love to have positive input about the rules and formation. The rules are as followed: 1# Only 1 Legendary per team ( please note that the following legendaries are banned: Arceus, Mew, Mew Two, Deoxys and Darkrai. ) The legendary you choose MUST be of your type and only 1 legendary per trainer, no two trainers can have the same legendary or type.2# Have Fun 3# Obey the PokéCommunity battling rules apart from the uber rule. There will be 8 gym leaders 4 elite 4's and a Champion. Once positions are made they will be set in stone after the tournament. ( I am already placing myself as 2nd Elite 4, and will be set in stone for good.)So that's about it, post sign up like this:

IGN ( in game name ):
FC:
Type:
Position Wanted:

Cheers Cyrus

Oh yes I will be a Normal Type :)

And the ranking system doesn't go from weakest to strongest it's whoever signs up first! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
IGN : Tom
FC : 1893 8294 3758
Type : Dark
Poistion : Elite four or a gym leader

Years
IGN: Ricardo
FC: 1506-5687-7692
Type: Steel
Position: Gym leader

Hopefully this league takes off.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Alright you're in just for clarification here's the list:

Champion:
4th Elite 4: Tom
3rd Elite 4: Cyrus
2nd Elite 4:
1st Elite 4:
8th Gym Leader: Ricardo
7th Gym Leader:
6th Gym Leader:
5th Gym Leader:
4th Gym Leader:
3rd Gym Leader:
2nd Gym Leader:
1st Gym Leader:

This will be edited in time to come.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
So gym leaders get to keep one legend on the team? Also can they compete for the badges?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2012
IGN ( in game name ):Jackie
FC: I know how to get my friend code it`s just... I need a compatible access point for Wifi.)
Type:elctric(Also my game version is white)
Position Wanted:elite four

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Cool you're in and to real son yes to both questions also new rule you can also have two Pokemon that are not of your type :) just so teams aren't too weak ;)

I'm also as my two different type Pokemon having reshiram and samurott on my team :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
This Leauge is now been closed Sorry but if u want some epic battling go 2 "The League"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back