• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gardie's Adventure [Completed]

Years
hCEy4ZX.png

Moi3FkX.png

Pokémon Gardie's Adventure is finally completed after a long time! I've spent a lot of time making this and now i'm happy to share this!

DESCRIPTION:

I present to you Pokémon Gardie's Adventure, another Fire Red Hack where you can play as a Human Mega Gardevoir. The game is now complete.

STORY:

The story tells about two girls going on a Pokémon adventure in the Kanto Region but with a twist.

Some Pokémon from other regions and even from Fochun, are just around the corner, along with some Pokémon never seen before.

FEATURES:

[*]Play as a Human Mega Gardevoir

[*]New Rival

[*]151 Pokémon from Gen 1 to 8

[*]Fairy Type

[*]Moves and abilities from newer generations

[*]Pokémon from Pokémon Clover

[*]Fakemons

[*]Regional Forms

[*]SW/SH Movesets (For some Pokémon)

[*]Mega Evolutions

[*]Gigantamax treated as Mega Evolutions like Radical Red

[*]Reusable TMs

NEW FEATURES:

Spoiler:

GRINDING ROAD:

Spoiler:

BUGS/GLITCHES:

Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS:

GwY5kmr.png

TfoUNE1.png

M1Dzdhg.png

zlezrkT.png

92ALvcd.png

Pwi03bN.png

QUAmxjf.png

eRjVkWF.png

7sCNlnF.png

NY8iGTG.png

iMOt8zi.png

KwtjJJ3.png

xyh6p1e.png

e4dBfGb.png

RnyW8VE.png

MEGA EVOLUTION GUIDE:

The Pokémon that can Mega Evolve are the following:

Spoiler:

Give an Everstone to the Pokémon you want to Mega Evolve in battle. Pokémon like Gengar have two Mega Evolutions so, if you want the second Mega Evolution, give it a hard stone.

CREDITS:

Spoiler:

TOOLS USED:

Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD:

COMPLETED V1.3:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/g4zp59w9f2bx25f/Pokemon_Gardie%27s_Adventure_v1.3.ups/file

V1.3 UPDATE:

The 1.3 update Is the most important of all, with the purpose to make the Hack better.

V1.3 MAJOR UPDATES:

[*]NEW SPRITES: Many Pokémon like Caterpie, Raticate, Vulpix, Arcanine etc. have new sprites, and all Pokémon, including Megas, have Shiny forms.

[*]SHINY CHARM: This one just raises the Shiny encounter rate. Altough in my test playthrough i never met a single Shiny Pokémon.

[*]EARLY MOVE RELEARNER: Now it can be found in Cerulean City like Radical Red, but you still need mushrooms. With this update the Three Island chapter will be optional, but if you want Impidimp in your team... Go for it!

[*]FEMALE TEAM ROCKET GRUNTS IN MAIN STORYLINE: In Pokémon Fire Red i noticed there are only Male Team Rocket Grunts in the Main Story, so i decided to put some female grunts just for balance.

[*]NEW MOVE: POISON SEED: Malus and Vanexic's signature move (Even Roselia can learn it) Basically Leech Seed but it poisons the target.

[*]GRINDING ROAD UPDATE: To make grinding even faster, now Dummies hold Lucky Eggs. Just use Thief and prepare to reach high levels!

[*] CERULEAN CAVE: To avoid Postgame content, i just moved the NPC of the entrance of Cerulean Cave to catch Mewtwo. Cerulean Cave is optional but if you want to cheat with Mewtwo, be my guest, buddy.

V1.3 MINOR UPDATES:

1. Colored Natures
  2. Trainer Fixes
  3. Fixed Semrust's Base Stats
  4. Semdemen can now learn Surf
  5. Deletable HMs
  6. Running indoors
  7. Increased Malus's encounter rate in Viridian Forest
  8. Pokédex Metric System

WARNING:

Here's a friendly advice about playing the Postgame:

DON'T

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 4, 2022
Does this have Gigantamax??
What does it mean by "Gigantamax treated as Mega Evolutions like Radical Red [WIP]"

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
Years
Does this have Gigantamax??
What does it mean by "Gigantamax treated as Mega Evolutions like Radical Red [WIP]"

It means what it says. Technically it originates from Unbound (I THINK, the tech began there anyway), but Gigantamax forms are treated as Mega Evolutions essentially. Balanced accordingly to Megas, without the turn limit and HP buff. Its pretty hot.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 4, 2022
It means what it says. Technically it originates from Unbound (I THINK, the tech began there anyway), but Gigantamax forms are treated as Mega Evolutions essentially. Balanced accordingly to Megas, without the turn limit and HP buff. Its pretty hot.

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think I'll give this a shot. It looks interesting. I would also appreciate some documentation on the fakemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 16, 2023
If you need some infos about the Pokémon i wish to make a Wiki, but i don't know how to make it.

Can you post here infos about the Pokémon are in the game, if there are type changes and type-stats of fakemon?

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm also wondering if there are move tutors or TMs for certain late gen moves. Is there any way to teach Iron Head to Excadrill for example?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
seems interesting, congratulations, not many people finish there rom hacks. have a good day and ill be sure to try it

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
Years
Uuh... Is this supposed to be a joke? Cause playing specifically as some girl dressed up as a mega evolved Gardevior sounds a lot like fanfiction material to me.

Back