• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Somewhat Interesting Vanilla Game

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
He hasn't made many posts, and what he has made just seems to me like rehashing previously made points, sure, he tried to force a lynch on dolan, however I don't think his reasoning was right, and it was basically "i tgink this was scummy" without saying why

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
[Vote] Zenithios to try and make him appear and share his thoughts.

tbh my only confident townread at this point (aside from Mr James, obviously) is Sawsbuck. he's been sharing his suspicions all game, even if he isn't so sure about them, and he's been pressuring people for explanations which comes across nice and towny.

not too sure about Kiyotaka, I'll see what he comes up with today in response to Abby's accusations.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Alright then time to make my debut

I claim Villager

Since everyone seems to have already done their vote, I'd go on and [Vote] purplecicada, since PC's the only obvious sus one and the argument's that I've read are really confusing, but scummy.

Just going to ping you Zen since you have been trying to hide
While yes you claimed villager this is an awfully suspicious post especially since it's been your only post so far and it's nothing more than an odd bandwagon Purple vote

So [Vote]Zenithios because I'd like to hear what you have to say in defense to these claims

Also is it possible for the Godfather to get away with not posting or voting like with the Get Together Mafia?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Sorry I have been inactive because I don't feel like participating as much when I roll vanilla townie, especially when my mobile data is slow and erratic in speed and being busy these past few days.

I'll make a more proper post later

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Before I forget to vote, [Vote] Zenithios

The reason why my case on SD wasn't conclusive was that I didn't really check the previous page and only skimmed a bit after remembering what happened with purplecicada. I do still believe that SD is scum, mainly for being too pushy with the vote on purplecicada when it may have been already unneccessary and purposefully neglecting her defense. I also think it was uncharacteristic of her to do so.

Zenithios

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy
Years
Sorry about my leave, had to get hospitalized, Dengue Fever and all that here in the Philippines sucks :/

So yeah, I'm only a Villager, since I never got a PM for my role (Which actually confused me since I had no clue that you wouldn't get a PM if you were a Villager lol). Quite honestly, I'll try to participate from here on out. Sorry again about the leave :(

Years
A Somewhat Interesting Ending
The town decided that hospitalisation is close enough to death that they might as well finish the job.

Spoiler: quotespam
why is this down here
also in

edit: wait it's up there now okay

I want in!

Probably time to give mafia a whirl again

Inb4 Voodoo Lady kills me with Ehhh?

I am Somewhat Interested in joining!

I'll join!

first PC game with celebrity role?

in

Nope.

Also in

I?m in.

Mostly for Voodoo Lady but I?m in.

I would like to join as well

im in sure

Zenithios is dead. He was a Villager.

It is now impossible for the town to prevent the mafia equalling them in numbers. The mafia - Kitty, Abby and NightKrow - win.

Players

gimmepie the Somewhat Interesting GM

Kitty
Melody as a Somewhat Interesting Villager
Sirdolan
Miah as the Somewhat Interesting Cop
Zenithios as a Somewhat Interesting Villager
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Pecilia as the Somewhat Interesting Agent
Sparkin as a Somewhat Interesting Villager
Bardothren as the Somewhat Interesting Traitor
Abby
Nightkrow
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Bidoof FTW as the Somewhat Interesting Doctor
Johnny as the Somewhat Interesting Killer
purplecicada as a Somewhat Interesting Villager
Mr James as the Somewhat Interesting Celebrity
Ida13 as the Somewhat Interesting Tracker
metroid711 as a Somewhat Interesting Villager

Last edited:
Years
Team Win (40 points): Kitty, Abby, NightKrow, Bardothren
Die Night Zero (10 points): Pecilia
GM a Vanilla Game (20 points): gimmepie
MVP Bonus (30 Points): Nightkrow

NightKrow managed to escape suspicion for most of the game and was also responsible for voodoo killing Johnny who as the Serial Killer was a major threat to the mafia and town alike.​

Last edited:
Back