• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisistheend

The End Is Near
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2008
Hack name:Pokemon DarkPortal Version

Hack of:FireRed

Additional information about the hack:About a trainer who goes through a dark portal and begins his adventure.

Finished percentage:0%

Your hacking skills:Mapping,Beta Testing

What help or skill you're looking for:OW Spriter,Trainer Spriter,Tile Spriter,Tile Inserter,Mappers,Scripter,Beta Tester

Additional contact information: Youtube: XxCulexxX Email: [email protected]

Additional information:If you want to help,PM me please.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon (Undecided)

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack: Will show soon

Finished percentage: About 1%

Your hacking skills: Scripting, Some Mapping, and OW inserting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Tile inserting.

Additional contact information: PM, VM, or MSN.

Additional information: If someone would like to apply, he must show me proof, by sending me a PM. The user also should be active at least 3 hours a day.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Team Recruitment

Hack name:Pokemon Flaming Darkness Version

Hack of:Ruby

Finished percentage:0.3/100.0

Your hacking skills:Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for:Scripting, And Spriting

Additional contact information:[email protected]

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
Years
Hack name: pokemon: Enchanted arms

Hack of: sapphire

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage: 0.1%

Your hacking skills: very limited but progressing

What help or skill you're looking for: i need some to help make my character into an OW and i also need someone to help me make my beginning battle sprites (where the pokeball is thrown, i however need this to become the character charging their arm)

Additional contact information: if you can't reach me on here, my msn is "[email protected]"

Additional information:

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Hack name: Pokemon Dawn of Oblivion

Finished percentage: 1%

Your hacking skills: Meh, not very good

What help or skill you're looking for: Advanced Scripting, such as moving cameras and such

Additional contact information:PM please

Additional information:

TheLilacNinetales

The Lilac Ninetales
Years
Hack name: Pokémon Obsidian (Working title)

Hack of: Pokémon LeafGreen

Additional information about the hack: Just your regular new story new region new dex hack... some old pokemon as well, some with colour changes :D
But anyway his is my first venture into the world of rom hacking and I don't know much so I wanna learn all the skills as I go along... well most of them.

Finished percentage: 0% (It's all on the drawing borad atm :D)

Your hacking skills: Well I'm learning, but I'm no artist so I need...

What help or skill you're looking for: A spriter. I have tried really but I'm no good so I need someone to sprite my fakemon. Of course they're own ideas for fakemon are welcome as well.

Additional contact information: E-mail: [email protected]
Messenger E-mail: [email protected]

nct28th

MY METAPOD IS HARDER LOLZ XD
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
Hack name: Pokemon Citrine

Hack of:Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack:A remastered, More Difficult and some what longer version of emerald.

Finished percentage:we have 20% mapping, 5% trainers, 70% wild Pokemon

Your hacking skills:Im a mapper and head of operations

What help or skill you're looking for:im looking for someone to make a title screen i have the picture. and a scriptyer to script stuff i guess?

Additional contact information:PM me.

Additional information:if you wana apply for other stuff pm me as welli have 1 Beta tester already(LoyalKnight) and a mapper(Nct28th)

emo_boy

king of the legendaries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 30, 2014
Hack name: pokemon darkrai version

Hack of: pokemon ruby

Additional information about the hack: its my first hack

Finished percentage:bout 5-10 %

Your hacking skills:i can do: basic mapping (using advance map) basic spriting (not to gr8 at drawing pixel by pixel on such a small area 64X64 is just a bit to small) basic text editing and a few other things

What help or skill you're looking for: im looking for an advanced scripter that could help wiv storyline and a script that make the pkmn in first place folow u around like pikachu did in "pokemon yellow (special pikachu edition)"

Additional contact information:u can contact me at my email addy which is : [email protected] or pm me

Additional information:i also need a way to integrate darkrai into the storyline as its more about stopping team cosmos from launching earth like a rocket so they can conquer the universe wiv a planet sized battleship

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
xenon hakkerz

Hack name: pokemon chronicles of sinnoah

Hack of: pokemon emerald

Additional information about the hack: we will put new overworlds and sinnoh pokemon in

Your hacking skills: i am good at scripting and graphics but i am using a mac so it likes to chrash the parallels making it hard

What help or skill you're looking for: some help with overworlds, some graphics and changing pokemon to sinnoh ones

Additional contact information: pm me

Additional information:

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
Help

Hack name: Pokemon Ying

Hack of: Fire Red

Finished percentage:1% (T-T)

Your hacking skills:basic knowledge of mapping using advanced map and good at recoloring sprites

What help or skill you're looking for:coding (dialogue),sprites (pokemon and trainers),and
a cool start page design.

Additional contact information:Email is:

Additional information: I essentialy need ice flooring, houses with icicles hanging down, just ice and snow.

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Name:Pokemon Firered
Hack of:pokemon Silver
percentage:uh before 1
What I'm good at:I guess I'm good at basic scripting(such as people talking and regular battles)I know how to change the sprite apperance of the hiro in battle,and a little mapping
What I need help on:scripting leaders and the advanced scripting,title screen background,changing of the intro sprite(hiro/hiroine/rival)and spriting hero to match its apperance and beta testing
My email:[email protected] or PM me

Base Game:firered
hack of silver
percentage:under 1
good at:basic scripting (peolpe talking and regular battles)spriting the hiro battle sprite,a little mapping
need help:editing the title screen background,editing the the intro sprites(hiro/hiroine/rival),advanced scripting, a plot, beta testing,editing the hiro sprite (during gameplay)some more mapping
Info:[email protected] or PM me thx

Last edited:

alexander7161

pokemon game hacker
Years
pokemon shadows

Hack name: pokemon shadows

Hack of: fire red

screen shots:
salsam.PNG

flamo.PNG

for more go to alexanderdavis.net
Finished percentage:
progress.bmp

Your hacking skills:mapping

What help or skill you're looking for:any all help needed

Additional contact information:e-mail alexanderdavis.net at googlemail.com at =@ ignore spaces
Additional information:????

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Shadow Black Version

Hack of: Pokemon Firered version

Additional information about the hack: Well, it's in the Johto region.

Finished percentage: 0.5- still planning the story!

Your hacking skills: Story plot, beta tester, Mapper (yea i've been messing with the advance map for 2 weeks, i think.)

help or skill you're looking for: the whole nine yards (except part of the spriting.=))

Additional contact information: well pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Additional information: I need someone that is compatible with me won't argue! and can make good decions.

ks!!

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Hack name: pokemon burning Asphalt
Hack of : pokemon fire red
Additional info about hack: its in the scrapbox under (needs a name)
my hacking skills: mapping, OW spriting, title screen editing
help or skills im looking for: SCRIPTING!!!!, trainer spriting

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
Hack name: TBA

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Finished percentage: I have important Trainer Battles done (Gyms, Elite Four, and Rival)

Your hacking skills: Can make Maps.....yeah

What help or skill you're looking for: SCRIPTING!

Additional contact information:

PM me.

E-Mails: [email protected] and [email protected]

AIM Usernames: JL9576 and Desolatebeing211

MSN: [email protected]

Additional information: My hack is basically Pokemon Crystal based around Raikou with some new things.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Hack name: Pokemon Obliteration

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: I've got ALOT of ideas of how to make this game great, but need help doing it. If you want to know my ideas contact me here or on myspace.com/fable123987

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: none

What help or skill you're looking for: someone or a team advacned in everything

Additional contact information: myspace.com/fable123987

Additional information: This Hack is going to be huge if I find the right people to help me. All assistants will get full credit in the game, please contact me if interested.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Hey I need help with my FireRed hack Pokemon Chronicles of Time. My hacking skill is Spriting
I need:
A Scripter
Mapper
Help with Spriting (I am decent but not great)
Someone to change the title screen
And an Event Editor
I have gotten nowhere as of now. If you want I made it a thread at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4322367
Any ideas and/or help will be appreciated and taken into account. Thank you.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
Years
UPDATE: MAY 8 2009: A lot has changed since I originally asked for help, so I'm editing in case anyone stumbles on this and thinks I still need help for all the things I was originally asking for.

Hack name: Pokémon ToxicPurple

Additional information about the hack: It's set in Kanto and Johto, and follows the R/B/Y/FR/LG and G/S/C plotlines from Team Rocket's POV. More info in the Scrapbox Pokémon ToxicPurple thread.

Finished percentage: Let's say 12%, since half the maps are pre-made, I know how around 3/4 of the story and its events are going to go, and I've made a good start on the beginning of the game. The first Alpha

Your hacking skills: Primarily scripting, and the writing skills to go with it. I'm no mapping genius but can do all right, and since my hack is set in Kanto (which comes with FR) and Johto (which I can copy from G/S/C (and soon, HG/SS :D)) I don't have to do a lot. I do my own OWs and most of the sprites, but have gotten some help on individual sprites.

People already helping on the hack: See list in main thread.

What help or skill you're looking for: At this point, mainly level scripting. I just can't get the hang of it. I'll provide all the info and details needed (What I want to happen, what the dialogue will be if dialogue is necessary, and an .ips of the current hack so they can see the maps they're working with) to someone who can level script. Surf has volunteered to, but hasn't finished a level script yet, so a back-up level scripter would be appreciated.

Additional contact information: PM me, VM me, post on the ToxicPurple thread, email me at [email protected], or IM me on AIM at "i am ckret". I'm easy to reach.

Additional information: Hmm... prepare for trouble? Any other info can probably be found in the ToxicPurple thread. If not, feel free to ask me if you need something.

Last edited:

Malauk

Steel Type Worker
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Aurora

Additional information about the hack: Focused around Rayquaza, Deoxys, and Giratina.

Finished percentage: 1-2%

Your hacking skills: Spriting, Mapping, custom tiles, stoyline creation, Title screen editing,

What help or skill you're looking for: Mapping and Scripting.

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Gleaming Gold (Subject to change)

Additional information about the hack: A remake of GS with new twists

Finished percentage: 1%(Storyline only)

Your hacking skills: Spriting(Not the best), Storyline Development, Moveset modifying

What help or skill you're looking for:

• Spriter
  • Location editor
  • Advanced Scripter
  • Trainer Modifier
  • Mapping
  • Title Screen Editor
  • Music Editor

Additional contact information: PM or VM here, SPPf, or BMGf. I have the same username for both of those two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back