• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
DENIED!!!

Also, Korovan, read up. No one can deny my wishes. I repeat my wish: Now I wish that everyone could deny 98monkey1's wishes. And due to that other wish that I made and you granted, you can't deny this one, 98money1. I truly am pure evil.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Denied

Yeah make a wish.

Also read up.

I am not 98money1

I wish you would not try to deny me.

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
DENIED!!! (lol). Also this is the wish I'm talking about: I wish no one could deny me or 98monkey1's wishes

It was granted and never got rid off. My wish AGAIN: Now I wish that everyone could deny 98monkey1's wishes. And due to that other wish that I made and you granted, you can't deny this one, 98money1. I truly am pure evil.

Last edited:
Years
Granted. Now you're a doctor who has to treat a car accident patient who has deep lacerations in his sternum... WHERE ALIENS HAVE TAKEN OVER HIS BODY!!! THEY'RE SHOOTING X-RAY BEAMS FROM THEIR RADIOACTIVE SUPERCORES! USE YOU ZAPPY GUN TO STOP THEM!

I wish being a doctor could be that awesome.

Harry Blue5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Actually, I was going to do a tricky situation where I quoted an earlier wish stopping people from making those wishes in which I would end up unblocking my earlier ones, making everything normal. Oh well, I probably was the only one who was keeping track of wishes....

Granted, but you trip on a stone and get fried.

I wish for a monkey.

salmence33

I'm out here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024
granted,It's a boy and tries to eat the head off any human female

i wish for a banana

Years
Granted. It's one of those old bananas from about 2000 years ago that had hard, inedible seeds in them because they weren't domesticated.

I wish for Awesome.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
Granted. I am now awesome.

I wish for 3 wishes in my next post in this exact topic in this exact forum in this exact universe and that my wishes can never be denied by anyone and no one can wish for my wishes to be unwished nor the ability to be denied again. (People shouldn't be denying wishes anyways.) MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back