• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
School. Who likes school? I like some parts of school, but (unlike most people I know) I HATE PE or Athletics.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I liked uh.. Lunch Band. The other classes I had all depended on the year and teacher. So per se, I hated Math Freshman and Sophomore year, but I enjoyed it Junior and Senior year.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

School was pretty fun, I loved being a part of the football *soccer for some* team and skiving maths and going to the pub to play pool. Surprisingly I got good grades.

Years
41. I liked Geography, History, and the other Social Studies courses, provided I didn't have to write too many papers.

I liked math courses as long as I remembered to pay attention.

Science courses were pretty cool for the most part.

PE was cool for the most part, other than the weight lifting (which I found kinda boring because I like competition, which, even though I was terrible at stuff because I was unathletic, PE provided the opportunity to do so). I also liked the experience of being on a couple sports teams.

Choir I liked for the social experience more than the singing.

Other courses were alright, but they also depended on the teacher.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I love most my music classes. "Most" because I hated choir (I can't sing, haha XD;). But I love band, piano, and, when I was in North Carolina for that short period of time, percussion!

But I have to admit my science classes in high school were awesome! And if I didn't have that sucky science teacher for 7th grade then my middle school sciences would be all right, too!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
43. School was unmitigating hell for me, particularly my middle school appropriately named MPH which I called Massive Prison House.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My High School was basically designed like a type of prison, hurrhurr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My high schools (I've gone to three) were OK. Well, two of them were awesome; the one in NC wasn't. But they were a lot better than my public middle school. Then again all three are private, two of them are small and one is girl's only (and Catholic).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So who thinks I should go and put on some of my Mithos cosplay (the leggings which i already have on and the shirt) and meet my sister at the busstop. /wants to be a dork.

maybe the boots too.

I liked my High School. People talk crap about it, but it's actually not a bad High School!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
47. Only school I went to that was actually decent was the high school in Redlands due to my teachers being able to actually teach me what I needed to know to ace my classes and the foot long hot pockets for lunch weren't too bad either.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

DO IT TARA. I love wearing my entire camo outfit even when just going out :B

My first high school gave me this laptop. My second one wasn't so great. My third one was my first one. My technical fourth one (really third) is the one I'm currently attending.

Years
50. All the schools I went to were either colorful or color coded. My first elementary school had wings for each grade that were color-coded (it was also a K-8 school, with 10 classrooms per wing), my second elementary school had blue windowsills, light blue lockers, and class projects taped up on EVERY SINGLE WALL. My middle school had color-coded wings, and my high school had dark red lockers the first two years and then got color-coded wings when it expanded.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd like to see how you can make a game out of such XD; That sort of idea also sounds good for OVP, though there was that recent one about PC being a city or something like that...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
53. I'd be the one with the locker full of firecrackers and the collection of stolen mp3s if I was in a fantasy school haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back