• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Mega Evolution Fakes by Versekr Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hi guys I versekr dark and want to contribute something to the world of hacking lrom , so I would like to leave my sprites fake mega developments but also wanted to give me credit if they take any, esot the fate selflessly so I hope you like it.

Mis Sprites

Mega Evolution Fakes:

Spoiler:

Mega Evoluciones:

Spoiler:

Sprites de Subs de Youtube:

More Mega Fakes::

Spoiler:

Pokémon Fakes:
Spoiler:

If they want to share their sprites they can do and will be given credit :)

Credits:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
really good my man! Id really like to see more of these if you plan on it maybe starters / legendaries. anyways wishing you the best with this

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
Hola VersekrDark. He redimencionado para GBA algunos fakes de los muchos modelos que hay en la web. Haber que tal.
Nucleon de Pokémon Uranium:
OuFFLA5.png

Y Otros que hice pero no tienen nombre.
Fn8q9Zr.png

nfMb7dX.png

2SShZ3R.png

yDCa1wi.png

SMQdQwC.png

Ojalá sean de su agrado.
Salu2 VersekrDark.

QuickZoom

QuickZoom
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
QuickZoom:

Mega Breloom:

OHqHPci.png

Perdon Bersekr pero lo hise rapido porque al archivo original (que lo hise desde 0) le paso algo y lo hise rapido y hice otro solo editando a breloom espero que te sirva de concepto mi breloom (electrico | planta)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
QuickZoom:

Mega Breloom:

OHqHPci.png

Perdon Bersekr pero lo hise rapido porque al archivo original (que lo hise desde 0) le paso algo y lo hise rapido y hice otro solo editando a breloom espero que te sirva de concepto mi breloom (electrico | planta)

Siento que se ve algo raro bro y si te das cuenta lo que hiciste fue un recolor, en si no es una mega bro, si puedes trata de mejorarlo, los que posteamos aquí bro ponemos sprites terminado y nadie mas los continua bro, así que si quieres hacerlo pues sera aceptado cuando lo acabes bien bro, mientras bro no se podra

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
Verseker no me deja publicar ni una imagenT-T

No me deja publicar imagenes :c

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I do not know the original author but we re- did this:

9d7NgFe.jpg

Do not worry I have left the name of the original author, and I hope you understand that we did this for the community without thinking they were the other sprites.

And I ask an apology if I have caused any problems and if necessary take away the sprites

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
First of all, this is an English speaking forum. While you are free to communicate in your own space in whatever language you choose, on the forums it is highly encouraged that you use English as to not alienate a large portion of the community. If you like, you may type both your native language and an English translation in your posts - but please be aware of this.

Second, while I am a big supporter of pixel-overs, it is imperative that you credit the original artist. Otherwise what you're doing is considered content theft, and you will be punished for it. I realize you have done this in the original post containing the Eevee evolution sprites, but I feel it bares repeating for any and all sprites whose original concept art you are using. This is also another reason why we encourage English on these forums, as many users (including myself) are not able to tell that you did attempt to credit an artist, albeit the incorrectly.

The original creator of the Eevee evolution concept art is a pixiv user known as n:go. You are required to credit them as well as every other artist who your work is derived from.

This is a verbal reminder - please remember to credit appropriately!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
First of all, this is an English speaking forum. While you are free to communicate in your own space in whatever language you choose, on the forums it is highly encouraged that you use English as to not alienate a large portion of the community. If you like, you may type both your native language and an English translation in your posts - but please be aware of this.

Second, while I am a big supporter of pixel-overs, it is imperative that you credit the original artist. Otherwise what you're doing is considered content theft, and you will be punished for it. I realize you have done this in the original post containing the Eevee evolution sprites, but I feel it bares repeating for any and all sprites whose original concept art you are using. This is also another reason why we encourage English on these forums, as many users (including myself) are not able to tell that you did attempt to credit an artist, albeit the incorrectly.

The original creator of the Eevee evolution concept art is a pixiv user known as n:go. You are required to credit them as well as every other artist who your work is derived from.

And put the name of the creator after this comment , not if I have also replicated but when I leave this message the other person put it , do not understand where this what I'm doing wrong if I've already corrected

watch:

4isbZ1.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I was researching in forums that are in Spanish and investigate who was this person put it, not try to steal anything, so as I said I went to get the name of the person, according lei wah this person was , but if not you give you their respective credit to the creator, apologize for the inconvenience but when looking I found that if I was wrong at this time I fix it and as I say not try to steal anything , I'm not a person, but that is already DIRAN not know you and I understand I am not well .

If you want the full erase delete it was my mistake , sorry .

Years
I was researching in forums that are in Spanish and investigate who was this person put it, not try to steal anything, so as I said I went to get the name of the person, according lei wah this person was , but if not you give you their respective credit to the creator, apologize for the inconvenience but when looking I found that if I was wrong at this time I fix it and as I say not try to steal anything , I'm not a person, but that is already DIRAN not know you and I understand I am not well .

If you want the full erase delete it was my mistake , sorry .

Yes, it seems that the other person who took the artwork made it confusing for you. While pixel overs of concept art are ok in some cases, in this case it seems that not only the original artist was the original pixel artist, but they also have this posted in the description of their work.

gMoaeUc.png

So please, remove all sprites related to this person's work from your gallery. It's clear you didn't mean to do so, so we won't punish you. You just have to be careful about sources! If the image you are using is not high quality, then it's a sign that it is most likely not the original source.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Yes, it seems that the other person who took the artwork made it confusing for you. While pixel overs of concept art are ok in some cases, in this case it seems that not only the original artist was the original pixel artist, but they also have this posted in the description of their work.

gMoaeUc.png

So please, remove all sprites related to this person's work from your gallery. It's clear you didn't mean to do so, so we won't punish you. You just have to be careful about sources! If the image you are using is not high quality, then it's a sign that it is most likely not the original source.

Listo

Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back