• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Astral's shop

Astral

Forever sleeping instead of working
Years
Hello~~ and welcome to the place where i will drawing things for people! since i have free time i decided to open a shop for everyone! i will be drawing anything just keep in mind that it will take some time depending of how hard the request is

i also have a gallery if anyone is wondering how good i am. its Anima's gallery even if its a little neglected

SteeLax

Play2Win
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 29, 2018
Hey there. Sorry to bug you, do you think you can make a Mega Mawile? Take your time to do it.

Astral

Years
Johnny's
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
I was wondering if you could please make me a Hippopotas in rather slutty clothing with lots of makeup on, and if u do make it it doesn't have to be big. Thank you <3

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
welcome to the place where i will drawing things for people!

Hey! Don't know if this is still up and running, but since I don't see any indication that it's not, I am in the market for a new avatar.

I'd like a panda in 3D Glasses, the typical retro ones with red-and-blue lenses. Can you make it so the lenses look like they're bleeding color as well? I'd like the background to be a SMPTE test pattern (you know, the colorful error bars on tv?).

I'd be scaling whatever you make down to fit 180 x 180 px, just so you know. Thank you in advance!​

Astral

Years

Hey! Don't know if this is still up and running, but since I don't see any indication that it's not, I am in the market for a new avatar.

I'd like a panda in 3D Glasses, the typical retro ones with red-and-blue lenses. Can you make it so the lenses look like they're bleeding color as well? I'd like the background to be a SMPTE test pattern (you know, the colorful error bars on tv?).

I'd be scaling whatever you make down to fit 180 x 180 px, just so you know. Thank you in advance!​
Spoiler:

Supa_Furai

The Unbreakable Pylon
Years
If it were possible, I would like if you could draw me 2 pictures of a 22 year old African American female, with a darker skin tone. The female should have dark green eyes. She should look well rounded and heavier at the posterior, and have obvious curves, and a developed bust, average and not too out there. I would like her hair to be ebony black, loose and smooth, and dark, and be very long, to her rear end. She should be wearing a white crop top, sleeveless, that is kinda like a tank top at her shoulders, that covers her chest and leaves a little room around the neck, and khaki shorts. On her feet, I would like if she had no socks, and be wearing sandals that cover her toes, made of leather. It would be nice if she would have a stainless steel lip piercing and navel piercing, both with red gemstones. The first picture should be a bust picture, and the second full length.
Thank you in advance!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 8, 2022
Would you be able to make a layout for me for Pokémon Mega Light Platinum for a series I'm doing. I'll definitely credit you in the description

Back