• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I think I need it more with Latias.

Why do I say that you ask? Because my one year anniversary for hunting it is two weeks from today.

*sits depressed as other shiny hunters laugh*

Oh, but I found my Diamond, thanks to an article I read on WikiHow. It was in the most blatantly obvious place, too. I'm super glad I found it, though. Now I want to get a shiny Mesprit more than ever!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Ugh...no luck this week, mainly do to home work and pre-tests. Spanish II definately FTL.
I'll try and go for Gyarados at a later time, he's one of my favorites.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Don't feel bad, Fufu. I haven't caught anything since that shiny Golbat days ago.
So still no shiny Mewtwo......*growls and sighs*
Or Charmander....*cries*
Congrats to everyone that has had luck in catching, and good luck to you all on your hunts. Ecspecially you with your Latias, Fufu!

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
WOW!!! haven't posted here for a while, but in the time I've been away I've got Linoone, Arceus and Groudon, but gave the groudon away stupid me lol

Huh... You got an Arceus?
Its a little unbelievable lol but anyway, welcome back XDD

Btw, I lent my Emerald to my cousin and he's soft reseting for me!:D

------------ By 1st October.... ReGiRoCk MuSt be In my DIAMOND!!!-----------

Wish me (or rather my cousin) good luck lol!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the luck, everyone.

Mainly hunting for Mesprit (after finding my Diamond again, I want it a lot more) for the past day, but I'm going to begin hunting for Latias simultaneously. I may even throw Bulbasaur in there if I feel like it. And, surprisingly, it is much more fun to soft reset for Mesprit than Turtwig, even if Mesprit soft resets are longer. I guess it's because there isn't as much boring dialogue. Meh.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Yes! I just caught a shiny Gastly, and it has some pretty decent IV's too. :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Gibbo you got any info on that Gastly?

Haven't done much hunting recently. We been having lots of tournaments on games at school o been spending my nights preparing for them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Yeah.

Level: 16
Nature: Brave
HP: 38
Attack: 20
Defense: 18
Sp. Atk: 41
Sp. Def: 20
Speed: 31

Last edited:

Chaos~Order

target selected: shiny Lapras
Years
hey all..sorry i havent been posting [my net has been out for the past two days] but congrats on all new shinies caught! i'm still looking for lapras, but i havent really been hunting too much [i havent even gotten to 200 resets yet lol] but i'll get to it eventtually..gl to all.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Dang, that Spiritomb is hawt. Congrats, D_S. Share yer luck with some of us. :U And congrats on Gastly, Gibbo. Though brave is a bad nature, it's still a cool shiny.

Nothing new on my part... Yush, still need to decide on something first. Maybe this weekend I'll do some hardcore slapping at Latias. D<

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hey everyone....hows it going with the shiny hunting?? i havent decided to go shiny hunting because im not too good at chaining sadly...anywho this month is not 1 of my best months...last week ive been robbed of my fone and yesterday i got hit by a car on the leg thats been bothering me the most for some time now ='[...i feel like my life is comin to an end plus i have a bunch of tests to make up as well soo i know my life is gonna be miserable...then on top of that i have no glasses because they got ran over by a car soo now im blind until i get a new pair which wont be for some time as well...

anywho congrats to everyone and their new shinies and keep up the good work... P.S. hey twilightblade whenever your ready do you wanna battle??

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guyz im bak and geuss what once again in the space of 4 days of mixed homework AND SRing on emerald nothing zip nada just some hot air and anger i was soft reseting for a rayquaza this was about AROUND 67OTH time and just gave up BUT IM STILL IN FRONT OF IT BUT IM NOT BOVERED dawnfanboy boy seem a little eger to show off.

i see your taking my advise about USING YOUR BORED siblings or cousin to SR for you well good luck just tell them if they see sparkles to give the game back to YOU i tried this and in emerald about 2 week ago he got me very excited only to find he was looking at berries growing on a tree i would send some screenshots but now im confused and dont know wat to do

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
FINALLY!!!!

SHINY FRICKIN LATIAS

OMGGGGGG

EDIT: YEAAAHAHA ACAUGHT IT IN A DIVE BALL

OMG OMG OMG OGM OMGGOMOGMGOMGOG

This is the only time I've ever said OMG for finding a shiny...

OMG OMG OMG

Ok, here's what happened. I was reading some articles on Wikipedia. I wasn't even thinking about Latias, and when I looked down...
*BLING BLING BLING*

I'm still shaking...lol, I've made so many mistakes while typing this! But finally...after almost a year of soft resetting...I FINALLY HAVE A SHINY LATIAS!!!!

STATS

Quirky

HP: 152
Atk: 92
Defense: 95
SAtk: 130
SDef: 139
Speed: 126

Edit2: Okay, so here's how the battle happend

Wild Latias Appeared! *Bling Bling*
Go, Swampert! *Bling Bling*

Swampert, come back! Go, Snorlax!
Latias used Psychic! ((Does l0l% damage)

Snorlax used Yawn!
Latias used Recover! Nothing happened...

Snorlax, come back! Go, Scizor *Bling Bling*
Latias used Mist Ball! Latias fell asleep

Scizor used Swords Dance!
Latias is fast asleep

Scizor used False Swipe! (Does 95.3% damage, according to Diamond's calculator)
Latias woke up! Latias used Mist Ball!

Scizor, come back! Go Exeggutor!
Latias used Charm!

Latias used Psychic! (Did damage I don't want to calculate)
Exeggutor used Light Screen! *Random text about Light Screen that I can't be bothered to remember*

Latias used Psychic! (Did damage I don't want to calculate)
Exeggutor used Hypnosis! Latias fell asleep!

Go, Dive Ball!

*Shakes*

*Shakes again*

*Shakes again*

...LATIAS WAS CAUGHT!!!

PICS COMING VERY SOON

Edit3:
SmeargleShinyDex.jpg

Hehe, yeah, I forgot to put a pic up of Smeargle. Anyways, onto the more important pics...Lemme try this D_S style:

Afteralmostayearofshinyhunting.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't get it right away. After almost a year of hunting, I wanted to catch Latias before my game froze! It was until Snolacks had been attacked that I realized I need to take a pic.

Nickname.jpg

I nicknamed her Angel after about a second of deep thought. :D

Canyatell.jpg

My camera phone phails. I tried to get the stars, but...

Thebestfalast.jpg

Definitely mah favorite.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I feel obligated to say OMG, lol.

Congrats Fufu, you deserve it after such dedication ^_^

I'm taking a small break from catching Ditto's (Have 5 out of 6 with 31 IV's, just need one for attack now) to chain for a Krabby since its my swarm and I like the shiny version.

I think my sig needs updating... lol.

Good Luck All.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
WOAH HUGE CONGRATS!

HUGE CONGRATS FUFU!!!!

Wow just wow. You finally got it. Dear God that was sooo long overdue. Nearly a year, off by a couple weeks. That has got to be the longest someone has hunted a shiny (and I mean really hunted not like 100 SRs per day type thing :p) Finally fufu. Lol or should I say Brawl now? xD Nice Name change SSBB rules especially with Wifi confirmed. Anyways HUGE infinity congrats on finally getting latias. Which game was it on anyways? Was it the ruby you started hunting it on? Lol Quirky, neutral nature just like mine :p Wow and you also managed to catch it on one throw of a Dive ball?! *Gives Fufu/Brawl standing ovation* After all that time you definitely deserve some luck. Watch it have great IVS too. Angel's a cool nickname and that completes your Lati@s Duo too. Now you only need to get that damned bulbasaur xD

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
OMGOMGOMG U SEXY BAD BEAST
You stole my name. D:

FUFU, CONGRATS ON THE LATIAS. YOU'LL BE A GOOD FATHER. AND DIVE BALL? HOW THE FLIPPING FUDGE DID YOU PULL THAT OFF HUH HUH WUT. She has flawless special attack eee quirky aww I never liked that nature so it's funny you got that. Congrats again. ;3

...You won the race now... Uhh... I dun have any money for you. D8

Chaos~Order

target selected: shiny Lapras
Years
*breakdances and starts crankin dat soulja boy*

Fufu/Brawl, extra congrats to you. You deserve the Latias after such a longggg time of hunting. It doesnt have a stat-lowering nature, which is good. I hope u enjoy the Latias as much as possible!!!

As for me, I'm still hunting Lapras [but i cant take any credit for hunting it every day..i havent done 1 SR for it since i started the hunt on Monday]..but dont worry i'll eventually get to it. idk why, i just havent been in the mood for SRing..but meh, i guess i'll just do it when i get a chance. gl to every1.

Back