• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
Years
Granted, it has no "Tung" to retract, so it's seemingly retracted. There is still the problem of it's tongue though....

Granted, it has no "Tung" to retract, so it's seemingly retracted. There is still the problem of it's tongue though....

I wish Gameplayer56 would stop creeping me out with the fact he's in love with a virtual animal. In fact, I wish Gameplayer56 never, EVER, talked about any pokemon sexually. EVER.

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wow it looks my email notification failed this time..
Anyway, Wish Granted but the events were never released to the public.

I wish Pokemon B&W had more things to do post-game.

I wish Gameplayer56 would stop creeping me out with the fact he's in love with a virtual animal. In fact, I wish Gameplayer56 never, EVER, talked about any pokemon sexually. EVER.
\\'7-7/-\+?

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Wish granted, but there all boring and tedious.

I wish Generation 5 pokemon were designed better.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but they become confused due to your lack of verb, and hurt themselves in confusion.

I wish the company that made SSB devoted an entire game to Pokemon.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
@GP56, that was not there when I posted o.o
Granted, it's an all Pokemon SSB game, but it's all Jigglypuff.

I wish Snivy was a selectable character in the next SSB game.

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
Years
Granted, a salesperson gives you a Stunfisk, turns out, it was really a geodude in a costume. What, Team Rocket arn't the only ones who get ripped off!

I wish I had a mansion, that was beautiful and grand, and awesome, and disaster proof!

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
wish denied, not Pokemon related (wishes must be Pokemon related)

I wish the race course I was running didn't go through an area that was inhibited by Zekroms, because I got hit by a Bolt Strike and lost my first place

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Granted, but you slipped off of it's neck into it's fiery tail, thus bursting into flames and...well... (Gee, you sure do get into a lot of accidents with legendary Pokemon)

I wish I could transform into Shaymin Sky Forme.

Back