• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Why Not?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Did you use the Wynaut that was in Lavaridge? If so, what did you name him/her? Did you box it? Were you surprised by what it hatched into? What did you level it to? Did you actually enjoy it? etc? xD

Years
I remember that the first time it hatched my reaction was "What the hell is this little blue thing?". The first time i made him level up just to obtain Wobbuffet for my pokédex, then boxed him, but i remember clearly that i did a game where Wynaut was in my party, never made him evolve, because he's much better than his evolution. I brought him to level 52 or something near that, in the adventure i did keeping him in the team.
I think Wynaut is a cute and great pokémon.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Wobbuffet is useless in-game.

It can be trained, but it's just too annoying to raise it. Might be good for a surprise KO on an E4 Pokémon, but that's it.

Years
I put mine on the PC box because I was too lazy to train it even with Exp. Share. Like Cerberus87 said, it's not really useful in the game. I focused mainly on attacking the opponent and Wobbuffet (or however you spell that) didn't really go well in my hyper offensive team.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
When I played Ruby, I was still really small, so when the egg hatched into Wynaut, I thought it evolved into a legendary. After it hatched, I kept the Wynaut in my team, and thought it was like Magikarp, since it knows Splash, and its weak at the start. After I evolved it, it still had similar moves, so I thought it would learn good moves later, so I continued to keep it on my team. It wasn't until after the E4 that I just gave up on it, and realized that it doesn't learn any other moves. But yeah, it isn't very good in-game, just in competitive battling.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
I used it till it evolved to Wobbufet for pokedex data, but after that not really, unless i wanted to troll my friends in multiplayer (it was like level 54 when it decided to evolve because i realised i accidently put a everstone on it), but other than that no

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I used the Wynaut in my Emerald, it is just so cute and I find Wobbuffet hilarious. I remember getting Wynaut after seeing it in the anime, so I was happy to get one. It took me a long time to find how to breed one from Wobbuffet. I was so young xD

Years
Wynaut (and later Wobbuffet) relies too much on strategy when using it, so I never bothered to train my Wynaut. If it and it's evolution had more variety in their movepool I might've used it, but mine ended up going in the box not long after I got it.

Years
I boxed mine. Having to rely on Counter and Mirror Coat for damage wasn't my thing, as awesome as Wobbuffet was. D:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think I did once. I'm gonna have to use it soon anyway for my Hall of Fame challenge on Emerald, so I might as well say yes lol. And I can't evolve it. GREAT ISN'T IT?

Back