• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I feel as if it would look better if the gif began centered and slid right, leaving more space to the left. And there seems to be a tiny border on it, which bothers me because it's just on the edge of being visible and makes me think it's not supposed to be there. The jerkiness also bothers me but you know. What can ya do. The text looks nice, though I've always felt italics look a bit weird when bordered by and unitalicised |. I would generally choose a little bubble ○ or just a hyphen to separate italics.

7/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Oi, you not insane. >U Anyway, good organization. Though I'd personally prefer longer text above and shorter below. Also some image. It looks sorta boring right now. I was never big on full-on text signatures to be honest, though. :p

6.5//10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
9/10 Good art, cursor, fonts, links, but lacks me. You're going on my naughty list for that. :P Though I do feel like the left edge should be more white.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The grittyness of the signature (sponsored in part by Borderlands) is just awesome. The color is awesome. My only problem with it is that the card symbols should match the colors of the words in order. Red Spade, Green Clubs etc.

8outta10

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
^ Its the University I go to :D

7/10

I like Sneasel and the way the figure is shown goes well with the caption showing Sneasel's power. But it is bad quality.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
6/10

Is that the Jennie girl from Harry Potter. Lol I don't like Harry Potter but that face is priceless lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back