• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Poke's Bizzare Adventure (Final release)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Few things to note for when I played the game-
The MachineGun item didnt seem to have any influence on the game.

I couldnt go get the Fortress due to the game freezing when I went past the area where Cerulean Cave used to be (so I ended up using Walk Thru Walls to get there).

Neither ending really made any sense to me, but at least if I kept Furret, I could do some fun exp grinding.

I would have liked a few more options for Pokemon to have on my team. Overall, I'd rather this hack 3 out of 5 stars.

Manekimoney

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
Few things to note for when I played the game-
The MachineGun item didnt seem to have any influence on the game.

I couldnt go get the Fortress due to the game freezing when I went past the area where Cerulean Cave used to be (so I ended up using Walk Thru Walls to get there).

Neither ending really made any sense to me, but at least if I kept Furret, I could do some fun exp grinding.

I would have liked a few more options for Pokemon to have on my team. Overall, I'd rather this hack 3 out of 5 stars.

The MachineGun can be used like an evolutionary stone

3 out of 5? You are way too generous. I'd give at most, a 2 out of 5, out of pity.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
The MachineGun can be used like an evolutionary stone

3 out of 5? You are way too generous. I'd give at most, a 2 out of 5, out of pity.

Well, I do like the fact that the game has a branching path based on if you want to trade Furret or not. I also praise it cause you got rid of Rock Tunnel (I hate that place) and the Furret ending is pretty nice, so each of those things gives it the 3 stars from me. Now, I do wish that Furret could learn Aerial Ace in this hack since it was dangled infront of me in the Celadon Department store. I'd also like to be able to get the TMs from the Game Corner so Togetic can have more options besdies Water Pulse/ShockWave/Psychic or Extrasensory for Special moves. Seriously, a Fire type move at some point would have bee huge.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
I just did the furret ending, pretty cute stuff.
I have one doubt tho
Is it possible to get the oatmeal trade ?
I mean maybe im being dumb but i havent found any male nidoran on the wild

Manekimoney

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
I just did the furret ending, pretty cute stuff.
I have one doubt tho
Is it possible to get the oatmeal trade ?
I mean maybe im being dumb but i havent found any male nidoran on the wild

Nope, it's just a gag

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
While this might be true for a normal gameplay i managed to get a nidoran male with walkthrough walls (which lead me to route 3 right after getting the forretress) and the oatmeal trade worked
The walkthrough walls glitch allowed me to get 3 more badges (blaine, giovanni and brock) as well as acess to fuchsia city where i caught an excegute and evolved it with a leaf stone (also found on saffari zone)
In the end i got many new trainers AND acess to the first three islands (+ island six and seven which can be acessed through the furret tower and the final battle).
No pokemon mart sold ultraballs or greatballs until i got at the islands (which works mostly as normal and have the main itens + pokemon centers, although the only PC in the game appears to be on island one).
I didnt bother catching too many mons but i got zapdos and moltres thanks to hidden ultra balls on the islands (had already killed articuno by that point sadly)
My endgame team was The Furret, Ms. Nido (outmeal), Delcatty, Togetic, Forretrees and Exeguttor.

Back