• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Sky - A New Adventure Awaits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I saw that catching all the Pokémon isn't a primary focus.

I love you.
But seriously, I'm not all that talented, but if you need a voice actor, I'm available.

:) alright. everyone interested in doing voice acting will need good microphones. Ill talk more of this later, and also making 2 versions.

Pokemon Dark Sky: (name undecided)
Pokemon Dark Sky: Teal

In the first one, you play as dark/ sky. you journey as them.

In the second one, you play as Teal. I'm going to release the first one first, and that will be the main storyline. Think of this one as a more intermediate version with a different plotline, yet still worth playing because you'll get a different perspective of the story. edit in a sec.

OH, AND WE FINALLY GOT OUR FIRST SPRITER
YES.
project rolling along as planned.

Change the maps to be more anime accurate
Nah. Sorry. I don't like the anime. Too childish for what i'm going for here. black and white touched the surface of intense story develpment but i want to hit deeper depths.

Last edited:
Years
ehhmm green and blue we're 15 when they had a baby? :S

Don't read this spoiler if you don't want to spoil a key part of this game.

Spoiler:

Somni

Robot Assassin
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2016
Sounds like a true alternative Pokemon idea-taking the concept of Pokemon and twisting it to be something different.

I'm interested in finding out about what happens next, so I think you pretty much got a solid Synopsis going on there.

I admire that you are not going for the anime style as well.

Best of luck on your project!

Years
Sounds like a true alternative Pokemon idea-taking the concept of Pokemon and twisting it to be something different.

I'm interested in finding out about what happens next, so I think you pretty much got a solid Synopsis going on there.

I admire that you are not going for the anime style as well.

Best of luck on your project!

Thanks dude! best of luck to you on your game too. Looks like both of us are trying to go a different route on our fan games and i am excited to play both games once they're released :D

Years
Finally back to working on this now that I'm done with school.
as soon as I reassemble my team members, this project will be up and running again. :]

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Could you please mention the circumstances of which Teal is the Son of 'Blue' and 'Green' in the original post. I'm also guessing the people who read through the post would be thing "Why did 'Blue' and 'Green' have a baby at the age of 10 and 11.."

also, what do Voice actors actually do?

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Could you please mention the circumstances of which Teal is the Son of 'Blue' and 'Green' in the original post. I'm also guessing the people who read through the post would be thing "Why did 'Blue' and 'Green' have a baby at the age of 10 and 11.."

Why not? In this time and age that's rather common and realistic. This is actually not a bad story but could use some touching up on. I doubt the whole Pokémon species would become evil in 15 years (Togepi with a knife and arsenic...Really....not sayign thats gonna be in there but you know what I mean...It doesn't make sense.)

Years
TL;DR: Personal IRL issues have put this project on HOLD.
I will make notice when its up again.(1-2 months.) My main team member also went mia, but I should be able to hear from him shortly(hopefully). Also, plan on paying people to make certain things for the project, so there will be TBA more info on that too.

That part, pertaining to the ages and the Teal = Green + Blue is a key factor in the story. Yes, they were young, and yes Green wasn't there. there's many reasons impacting why it happened, why Green left, and why Blue is so mischievous.

Voice Actors isn't defined 100% yet because its sort of not on the top of the to-do list, if you feel me. If i had to make a guess right now, They'd do the main dialouges for the character they were playing, lets say blue for example. You'd do her talking during the story, main menu if there are any noises, and battle sounds ( since its an interactive battle game, there'd be a lot) and im still deciding if I want them to "Say their moves" like in tales of games, where they say the move they're performing. So, who knows.

Why not? In this time and age that's rather common and realistic. This is actually not a bad story but could use some touching up on. I doubt the whole Pokémon species would become evil in 15 years (Togepi with a knife and arsenic...Really....not sayign thats gonna be in there but you know what I mean...It doesn't make sense.)

Thanks! :D
oh, and I dont want to spoil the story but lets just say they don't become evil all by themselves.
Not going to say what influences them, but certain things happen.

pancakeonmyhead

Kpop Enthusiast
Years
blue is a guy...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blue_(game)

BLUE
165px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Blue.png

GREEN
200px-Green%28Manga%29.png

----edit---

oh, i see. your going by the manga, not by the games....

dont you think that is just a little confusing, since he is only called "green" in Japans version of the manga? :)

when they translated to English, they for some reason switched blue and green.... in english green is the girl and blue is the guy :D

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Green_(Adventures)

The Japanese names are the original names, so I like to go by them. It makes much more sense to me to go by the original, if you know what I mean?

Colourful

Lolcat-Trainer, srsly
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2016
Dude please finish this game! A Pokemon with the fighting-system of a Tales of [...] game, would be the most awesomest game ever haha!

No really, this all sounds VERY promising to me =)

Years
Dude please finish this game! A Pokemon with the fighting-system of a Tales of [...] game, would be the most awesomest game ever haha!

No really, this all sounds VERY promising to me =)

Word. we've been digging in hard. I'll try to have screens soon I promise.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Pretty nice game idea :)
And good job on the team, I need to "hire" some contributors soon. :p

I'll be following this project, best of luck!

Years
We are currently still looking for spriters/ one mapper. Would be great if you could help. Contact me Here or through PM's if interested.

Years
UPDATE: APRIL 14, 2012.

NOTE: If you are interested in Spriting for us, shoot me an IM or post here. If you had previously talked with me and have regained interest, shoot me an IM or post here. Posted some more info, edited the story to match whats actually written aswell. Anything else, let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back