• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioManH

top kek
Years
I am just surprised they would add such great Pokemon to the pokedex. I was actually surprised about Keldeo, I think you have to get it from event though, Speaking in Pokemon Smash when they were looking at Keldeo's stats on B2/W2 it was caught with a cherish ball.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm all for Koffing... in fact Weezing is on my primary 4th gen battling team.

Now all I need is Walrein, Persian, and Flygon and I can recreate that entire team (Jolteon and Metagross are the rest of them, and they've already been revealed).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
These games need Roserade or Breloom, Skarmory and Vulpix. Then I'll have an awesome team. I doubt we'll have many Hoenn Pokemon, remakes being on the horizon and everything. If we do get those Pokemon, my team will be very Hoenn heavy, including Metagross.

I like all the Pokemon they've shown so far.

Over 40% of Hoenn's Pokemon are in B/W. So far it looks like all the Pokemon from B/W are reappearing in B2W2 so we are going to have some where around 55 Pokemon from Hoenn. (It was 55-60 I think which ended up becoming 40 to 50+%)

The Pokedex could get into the high 200's with just what was found in B/W including in White Forest.

Only ones I've seen so far that I don't remember in B/W were Magnemite, Koffing, and Eevee. Everything else shown was in either Black or White.

Flygon-Gal

Fly Away!
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Only ones I've seen so far that I don't remember in B/W were Magnemite, Koffing, and Eevee. Everything else shown was in either Black or White.

Finally!! Eevee in the wild!!! And Absol too!! All they need now is the trapinch evo line.*fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I could certainly see Elekid and its evolved forms in the games. I'd love to see Budew and Roselia being wild. I wonder if they will include fossils from other regions being available during your pre-Elite Four journey. Like, Root and Claw fossil would be really cool to have, too. That way you can have Lileep or Anorith.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Over 40% of Hoenn's Pokemon are in B/W. So far it looks like all the Pokemon from B/W are reappearing in B2W2 so we are going to have some where around 55 Pokemon from Hoenn. (It was 55-60 I think which ended up becoming 40 to 50+%)

The Pokedex could get into the high 200's with just what was found in B/W including in White Forest.

Didn't they mention that there were 300 Pokemon in this game?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Yes they did.

I'm saying current trend is pretty much carbon copy of Pokemon lines that already exist in B/W post game. Which is 40%ish of Hoenn's Pokedex. I think there were at least 44 extra Pokemon Post game amongst the three extra routes, a few new dungeons, and a few special spots.

Altogether we had 200+ Pokemon in B/W which leaves 100 left for the new Pokedex, most lines are 2/3 we know Eevee is in it so 8, Growlithe +2, Koffing +2, Magnemite +3, that's 15 so far with only 4 lines. Sunkern is another 2 bringing it to 17 which is more than 3x's the number of Lines entered.

Add maybe 10 more lines of 3 would add 30 more. 10 line of 2 brings that to 50. Add to the 17 we have 67 leaving 33 single lines and extra legendaries possible.

Don't say they have to follow that specific order, but its pretty easy to take a guesstimate as to how many lines and singles may come with the games.

Years
Pokemon confirmed so far:

Eevee
Riolu
Tyranitar
Metagross
Azurill
Psyduck
Absol
Sunkern
Magnemite
Growlithe
Arcanine
Pelipper

It's looking like a good Pokedex already.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I could certainly see Elekid and its evolved forms in the games. I'd love to see Budew and Roselia being wild. I wonder if they will include fossils from other regions being available during your pre-Elite Four journey. Like, Root and Claw fossil would be really cool to have, too. That way you can have Lileep or Anorith.

Ooh! Yeah, those fossils may possibly be found in Route 4, well, given to you by one of the houses and then you'd have those. Out of any fossil Pokemon I'd say they're most likely 'cause Hoenn. Plus I don't actually dislike them!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Ooh! Yeah, those fossils may possibly be found in Route 4, well, given to you by one of the houses and then you'd have those. Out of any fossil Pokemon I'd say they're most likely 'cause Hoenn. Plus I don't actually dislike them!

What if you get to choose two? Like one Unova fossil and then one Hoenn fossil, and your rival can get the other two? o3o
That'd be epic, to me. <3

And I'm thinking that the Ho-oh is maybe a post-game story. I don't think they'd just pop it and Lugia into the main storyline like that. Which makes me think that Keldeo can either be obtained before you beat the Elite Four and/or after. Like maybe as an event of some sort. I can see it more as an event.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well with Narcene possibly not accessible, where would you revive the fossils? Would we not be able to revive them until Post Game?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Don't know, maybe in the desert route? :x Or maybe we could obtain the fossil Pokemon naturally in the route!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Don't know, maybe in the desert route? :x Or maybe we could obtain the fossil Pokemon naturally in the route!
TBH I'd like a Fossil Maniac to help us revive the one we receive. 8D /love nerds

Also, DPPt made every fossil obtainable via underground, which makes me wonder if we will be able to receive all of the fossil Pokémon within these games. I wonder how we would get them all too!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Since Koffing and Weezing are confirmed, how about Grimer and Muk? I can kind of see Grimer and Koffing as counterparts to one another, embodying a different kind of pollution.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't really see them pulling in Grimer and Muk, knowing that Trubbish and Garbodor will be in it. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back