• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Time of Rebellion

Should Pokemon ToR include any of the original 695 pokemon + our fakemon?

• Yes, all 695

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No, none at all

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Yes, but not all 695.

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Becuase typhlosion we needed more different buildings.

And firefly thanks for the ideas. As to justify why theres an old style building with farm buildings, im using it as a dojo.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
We have a scripter, but another would be nice. And we do need a goos spriter. Can I see some examples of your work?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Made a new region map!!! 5th Gen, so proud of myself. Took about 6 hours.
1.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Hey guys! Still not dead! Haha. I have gathered some new fakemon from people who donated. I also found tons and tons of line art. I aked the creator for permission to use, and he allowed it. So ill be colouring that.

Thatonegirl is currently working on scripts for the battles with the rivals. Thank you for that.

Maps are coming along great, and we should be done with ALL outside/outdoor maps within a month or two hopefully.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Ok so I realized finally that the styles of a lot of the buildings do not match. So I will be soon deciding to either stay with our currest 3-D like style, or switch to Calis-Projects tiles.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
New poll

old barrel ur poll seems a little off-color. myb rephrase the choices like this
1. only real pokemon
2. only fakemon
3. some and some
4. fakemon starters and legendary everything else real

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
Dude, I just have to say that I really, REALLY like the mapping of your project and the Fakemon you have! I am absolutely in favor of that FIYAHlion there. <3

I can't wait to see more of your screens, art and just hearing more about this project in general! You definitely got me interested. =D

Back