• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
can i join i love Ace Attorney Phoinex Wright and Apollo Justice but i dont have their games cause i have no ds and or japanese gameboy

Got you on the list. You're in!

I know, the release date seemed so far away not that long ago and now its right around the corner. I might just have to go and reserve one for myself.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Whenever you want as far as I know. As long as it's known that a game is coming out a certain date you can reserve it (and sometimes when there isn't even an absolute release date, like with GTA4 and Super Smash that have both been delayed 2-3 times)

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
^ Agreed. I'm a little worried that they're going to delay it like they did T&T >:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
^ Agreed. I'm a little worried that they're going to delay it like they did T&T >:

That would truly suck. But I kind of doubt it will happen, mostly because the game has been completed for well over a year now and only needed to be translated for the US release. But then again that didn't stop them from releasing T&T. I don't put anything past game companies these days.

Tamaki

Years
MUST JOIN NOW Phoenix told me to...

I AM A PROUD FAN OF PHOENIXXEDGEWORTH
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can I join then please?

I luv yaoi <3 As cute as they are together, I'm more of a EdgeyZiska girl ^^

Course you can join, we always need more members >.<;;

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Wow, I was expecting much more discussion after the release. I just got around to getting my copy today, and I'm having a lot of fun with the first case.

The visuals look better too, like they added more shading and stuff.

Spoiler:

Tamaki

Years
Omg, it's been so long since I've been here ^^ Sorry bout leaving.

Anyways, I got AJ the day it came out and beat it within 2 days x3 I finally beat one of the games before my brother!

Thoughts on the game~

EDIT: Don't open the spoiler tag, Wolfie. I didn't realize you hadn't gotten it yet D:
Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
It's been a while since I last visited. And I beat this game too. It was really cool! ^-^

Spoiler:

My thoughts about defendants and killers:
Spoiler:

How far are you now, Wolfie?

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Hahaha I just finished the game today. I kind of got sidetracked by SSBB and COD4 and never really got around to finishing the game. But I finally did it! w00ttttt.

So, it seems to me that everyone has already finished the game so I won't bother with spoiler tags. If anyone catches something they shouldn't, my apologies.

Sooo, where to begin.

Well, I mentioned this before those 4 days or however many got removed, but I really didn't liek Phoenix's character, at least at first, in the game. For one, I didn't even recognize him at first with the hat (WTF no spiky hair!?!?!?@@!?111????). That annoyrd me from the start. And then he was never really straightforward with answers and stuff, which made him just seem like more of an annoying witness than the guy I used to worship in the other games. That being said, he got back on my good side in the last case, and I really hope that since the whole forged evidence thing was cleared up and he should essentially be off the hook after a jurist trial of Kristoph that he should get to do the BAR again and get back his badge.

My favorite case was the Kitaki case. It was the only one that I can genuinely say that I was surprised by. The whole cart thing with the chick shooting the doctor totally caught me off guard. I tip my hat to the writers on that one.

On the other hand, I wasn't a big fan of the last case. I felt like everything was just kind of dropped on your lap the whole case. Especially in the second day of the trial. They were barely past the introductions and already you've got Kristoph in there. It was just annoying. In all of the previous games you had to prove your client innocent and THEN accuse someone new. They basically asked right in the beginning "Who did it and why?" and the rest after that was just some pointless lines of questioning. That being said, I really liked the going back in time, and Lamiroir being AJ and Trucy's mother was surprising. I'm eager to see how that plays out in the next game.

I thought Apollo was a very good successor to Phoenix, because he is basically a very similar case to Phoenix as far as careers go. The only thing that I didn't like was that they presented him as a very weak person physically, where at least Phoenix was the same as everyone else. For one there was Ema Skye always referring to them as kids, and also in the zoomed out courtroom he always looked like some teenage kid in comparison to Klavier. I would like if they had him treated as an attorney instead of a kid in the future games.

Also I wasn't a huge fan of the Ema Skye character. They put it right at some point in the beginning, she was "Emo Skye" in every sense, and it kinda got on my nerves after a while.

Well, I guess I'll post more some other time, but I'm tired of posting for now.

Back