• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavient

GameboyLuke
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
I plan to go with the following;

497.gif
448.gif
169.gif
181.gif
134.gif
248.gif

Still, it's a WIP.

Years
I got through the Elite 4 first attempt with the following:

Serperior
Swanna
Arcanine
Magnezone
Muk
Gothitelle

All were level 56 when I stepped in to the E4. (I have a thing about every pokemon being the same level before I enter a gym or the E4).

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2023
my B2 team is:

samurott
lucario
darmanitan
crobat
leavanny
haxorus

my team that i will use in W2 is:

emboar
stuotland
flygon
zoroark
gigalith
galvantula

Years
My current team is in my sig. They're awesome, but I was thinking of mixing the best members of that and all my previous teams from other games together to create an ultimate team :happy2:

Years
2ufapo7.jpg

This is what my B2 team looks like as of today, the same team it was 3 months ago that I stopped training for now I guess, maybe I'll continue some time later.

Years
The final team I had in my very first White 2 playthrough (which I have most of my stuff on) was Samurott, Electivire, Lilligant, Aggron, Chandelure and Altaria. All caught in different Poké Balls (Poké, Great, Quick, Dusk, Premier and Ultra respectively).

I was contemplating using Roserade instead of Lilligant, but at the time I didn't have a Pokémon that fends perfectly against Ground. Well actually, I was juggling between the two, trying for one of either with a decent nature, and ended up catching a Modest Petilil with Own Tempo, so that was what I stuck with.

Either way, it was fun having them. I like Altaria, so I wanted to use that.

Last edited:

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
My current team in Black2 consists of: Serperior (male, Lv60), Gigalith (female, Lv55), Flygon (male, Lv63), Regigigas (Lv68), Absol (male, Lv73) and Gothitelle (female, Lv61)

My current team in White2 consists of: Houndoom (Male, Lv64), Mightyena (male, Lv62), Unfezant (male, Lv63), Entei (Lv63), Zoroark (male, Lv64) and Feraligatr (male, Lv68)

I'm planning on EV-training a new team (or more) soon, hopefully I'd then be able to eventually defeat more people in wi-fi battles, the Battle Subway and the PWT.

Heck, if you ever battled a "Nate" or a "Rosa" (the names I chose) over the wi-fi, then you probably destroyed me at some point in a battle.

Years
Mine is currently:
-Samurott
-Arcanine
-Sawsbuck
-Unfezant
-Lucario
-and Ampharos

I'm thinking of switching some of them though... I keep getting beat up in the 'leaders' cup in the in-game PWT... (those psychic types and they're hypnosis --")

Years
Current team:
-Electivire
-Leafeon
-Togekiss
-Arcanine
-Zoroark
-Sumarott

I wanna get rid of Sumarott and Zoroark, preferably for a Absol and a Blastoise.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My Current White 2 game:
• My All Weasel Team - actually learned that Watchog is partially based on a Meerkat [which are members of the Mongoose family - not weasels], so technically wouldn't fit in, at the time of making the team I thought that Watchog was part weasel, oh well I may have to move him to another team, replace him with Furret or Linoone if I can ever get one. I got tears in my eyes when I found out.
• My leader is my Shiny Mienshao, nicknamed Maria - at level 89, she will be next level 100
• I'm exploring the area between Nuvema Town and Pinwheel Forest, post game.

As for my Black 2 team: no changes.

Team:

503.gif

70 - Samurott - F - nickname: Miju - item: Mystic Water
Nature: Bold
Ability: Torrent
• Dive
• Razor Shell
• Aqua Tail
• Surf

505.gif

73 - Watchog - M - nickname: Zaphod - item: Razor Claw
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Illuminate
• Thunderbolt
• Mean Look
• Bite
• Cut [HM]

620.gif

71 - Mienshao - M - nickname: Mozart - item: Amulet Coin
Nature: Docile
Ability: Inner Focus
• Aura Sphere
• Drain Punch
• Hi Jump Kick
• Detect

419.gif

73 - Floatzel - F - nickname: Flowers - item: Splash Plate
Nature: Calm
Ability: Swift Swim
• Waterfall
• Surf
• Ice Beam
• Aqua Tail

335.gif

73 - Zangoose - M - nickname: Zorro - item: Soothe Bell
Nature: Naive
Ability: Imunity
• Close Combat
• Shadow Claw
• Strenght
• X-Scissor

620.gif

89 - Mienshao - F - nickname: Maria - Shiny - item: Lucky Egg
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus
• Detect
• Aura Sphere
• Drain Punch
• Hi Jump Kick

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm only up to the fourth gym, and my team consists of a naive Ducklett, a bold Watchog, a hasty Zorua, and a timid Servine. I don't play this game very much, because it just feels like a rehash of Pokémon B/W. I feel like I'm just wasting my time whenever I'm playing it, haha. Wish there was something that brought my interest back into this game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I restartet and my tewam is now so much better than my old team(which was made of fail)
ok water starter
magnezone
skarmory
rabigator
arcanine
electabuzz

all are around lv 70 atm.
I think the after game in BW2 is so awesome. something for everyone. I really like the tree hollow because it is battling with levelling unlike the trains which i also like or the tournament. sheesh the tournament is hard . lol. seriously i was battling sabrina in the final and she had her alakazam . i had rabigator(the crookodile 2nd evo) and he went down with a focus punch boo. anyway i think it is awesome soo much better than b/w and i would even rate it as better than soulsilver because of the variety.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back