• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And a hello to you.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hewwo Me2NiK!
Welcome to PC^^
Enjo your stay and follow the rules^^
I'm sure you'll have a great time here^^

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hi to you back! Welcome to PC, you can call me Lashyina. I hope you have a great time, and make lots of friends. Please read and follow the rules, respect the mods. I'm very glad to have met you, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to be my friend. Good luck. ^^

Years
Hey and welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your time here and just dont brake any rules, or Ill sick my killer bunny on you, and his new friend, Copper the mouse ? ? XP

Have fun ^_^

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Welcome to the PC family Me2NiK.
Stick to the rules and stay cool. If tou want to be my friend then pm(private message) me. :D

Last edited:

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
^^; Hewwo, welcome to PC! Read the rules, post lots, and have fun. If you have any questions or what not, feel free to PM me. See ya round! ~origin

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hewwo Me2NiK! =3 My name's Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^^ You seem like a member who will be sure to follow the rules...or at least you'd better be. XD

Anyways, wlecome to The PokeCommunity! =3 If you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM me and I'll do my best to help. ^.~

~Kelsey

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
You're thread title waz zo polite I juzt had to welcome you :D

Welcomenezz! I won't tell you to read the rulez zince I"m zure you get the picture by now lol. Zo juzt make zure you have fun ^_^

Back