• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Is Your Team In Black and White?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Typhlosion
Gallade
Gardevoir
Weavile
Mismagius
Shuckle/Beedrill (right now it's beedrill working on ev training shuckle, aka Tank.)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
For my first casual playthrough, my team was, if I recall correctly:

Serperior
Chandelure
Seismitoad
Eelektross
Sigilyph
Haxorus

Could have mixed up multiple playthroughs in this though...

Currently, for the One-in-Each Challenge, I have:

Watchog
Dewott (Cut/Surf/Waterfall slave)
Darumaka (Strength slave)
Woobat (Fly/Flash slave)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
My team for my second play through on White are

Emboar [LV. 42]
Sawk [Lv. 40]
Serperior [Lv. 41]
Samurott [Lv. 40]
Minccino [Lv. 40]

I'm going to change it up soon. This team isn't working well.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Samurott, female, level 79
-Surf
-False Swipe (will put Blizzard back or switch to Ice Beam eventually)
-Megahorn
-Waterfall (will put Grass Knot back eventually)

Scolipede, male, level 70
-Megahorn
-Poison Jab
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Poison Point

Archeops, male, level 69
-Acrobatics
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Fly
Nature: Hasty

Excadrill, female, level 69
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Strength
-Swords Dance
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sand Rush

Haxorus, male, level 69
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker

Reshiram, level 69
-Dragon Pulse
-Protect
-Extrasensory
-Fusion Flare
Nature: Hasty

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
All Level 100.

Swoobat (Female)
- Air Slash
- Shadow Ball
- Heart Stamp
- Charge Beam

Mienshao (Female)
- Aura Sphere
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Dig

Druddigon (Male)
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Sludge Bomb
- Flamethrower

Beheeyem (Female)
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Energy Ball
- Rock Slide

Golurk
- Hammer Arm
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Cryogonal
- SolarBeam
- Poison Jab
- Night Slash
- Flash Cannon

xXNinetndoFreakXx

Pokémon Master~!
Years
My Team in Black

MAIN- Raichu (Female) Lv. 100
Moves- Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail
Item- Amulet Coin

Samurott (Female) Lv. 100
Moves- Waterfall, X-Scissor, Ice Beam, Revenge
Item- Leftovers

Chandelure (Female) Lv.100
Moves- Inferno, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team
Item- Scope Lens, Wide Lens... I forget [Whichever one boosts accuracy]

Accelgor (Female) Lv. 100
Moves- Final Gambit, Bug Buzz, Yawn, Acid Armor
Item- Fighting Gem

Hydreigon (Female) Lv. 100
Moves- Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Tri-Attack, Flamthrower
Item- Lum Berry [to wipe out the after-affect of Outrage >:D]

Excadrill (Female) Lv. 100
Moves- Fissure, Earthquake, Metal Claw, Poison Jab
Item- King's Rock

Oh yes, and before anyone asks, I do not use cheats. I hate cheats.

Years
My White team (currently levels 85/6)
Serperior M Rash (If he gets to set up, you are swept. Like Cynthia was. Unless you're a jerk and have a Sap Sipper) (Seienryuu; Leaf blade, giga drain, coil, growth)
Pendoraa F Impish (scolipede) (If she's knocked down, the next several things she goes against are doomed to crits, poisoning and flinching) (Maiagaru; Steamroller, poison tail, screech, [earthquake/rock slide])
Carracosta F Careful (A ninja) (Raiyuumimizuki; Aqua jet, ancient power, crunch, surf)
Chandelure F Modest (... Her sweeping abilities are phenomenal) (Dichou; [Flame burst/flamethrower], shadow ball, will-o-wisp, [hex/psychic]
Mienshao M Rash (Really, really useful.) (Yuuhitsu; Payback, U-turn, aura spere, drain punch)
Ononokusu M Quiet (He likes dancing, but aside from that he has the highest stat on the team, attack, clocking in at over 330) (Kiiyoi; Dual chop, slash, dragon dance, dragon claw)

On occasion HM masters watchog M (Sanyuu) and unfezant F (Luce), and my main ononokusu's older sister (also an ononokusu: Neyas (lv.66); Outrage, slash, dragon dance, dragon claw)
But that's my team, and I love them.

Last edited:
Years
My Black team consists of- (all between levels 50-65, I don't have much time to train normally ^^' )
Zebstrika F
Samurott M
Swoobat F
Reshiram
Zweilous F
Scolipede M

My white team, that I worked a bit harder to customize, although they're still between levels 45-55.
Lucario M "Duncan"
Ampharos F "Arbiter"
Serperior M "Haku"
Samurott F "Lynna"
Zoroark F "Florence"
Swoobat F

And that should be about it, although it changes. Haven't found my perfect group yet.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Currently up to the 7th gym.

Spr_5b_602.png

Spr_5b_514.png

Spr_5b_581.png

Spr_5b_586A_s.png

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
If I remember correctly, my team consists of these Pokemon;

Emboar - My starter Pokemon chosen at the very begining of the game. A powerful fighter, even if I was hoping for a Fire-starter that didn't have Fighting as a secondary type. Never the less, he has proven his worth on multiple occasions.

Simisage - The third Pokemon to enter my team, and the second oldest of those I currently use. While not my favourite Grass-type, his speed managed to make up for this.

Carracosta - A truly marvelous beast. He reminded me of something half way between Omastar and Kabutops, and I will love him forever for it. His high resistance to damage was vital during the Elite Four, as well as with the duel against N. He served as a replacement to my Palpitode, who I had really only chosen due to my love of Poliwag.

Swoobat - Even more important during the Elite Four. I'm not sure what is was about her, but by golly she was an amazing fighter. I couldn't have asked for a greater ally.

Zebstrika - I had never been able to find an Electric type I had truly loved, so Zebstrika had to do. Never the less, he was always capable of getting the first hit, and he had his uses.

Reshiram - Ah yes, this fellow. I'm not much for using Legendaries, always having found them relatively cheap to use, almost cheating in a way. But I couldn't resist a Dragon/Fire type, even if I had already filled my teams need for a Fire-type. He seemed to be full of surprises, and was a very interesting companion, that was for sure.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
At Nacrene, playing through Black so I can eventually transfer that Espeon as well as a spare Victini. :x
499.png

Pignite ♂ → 19

Blaze / Docile
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Flame Charge
- Arm Thrust

Terrible nature imo but it doesn't really matter since I'm only using it as a "starter" and I restarted forever ago, so...
524.png

Roggenrola ♀ → 16

Sturdy / Adamant
- Rock Blast
- Rock Smash
- Sand-Attack
- Headbutt

I caught this cause I kinda wanted to vary from what I'd normally play through with, and I went through about 3 of these before I found this one with the right ability and nature for what I want. :3
506.png

Lillipup ♀ → 15

Pickup / Bold
- Rock Smash
- Take Down
- Work Up
- Bite

Called it Fighter cause it sorta used Leer and Tackle when I wanted to catch it and escaped the ball so it made me think it was strong idk, good thing is that its attack is completely even with its defense.
531.png

Audino ♂ → 15

Regenerator / Lonely
- Helping Hand
- Refresh
- DoubleSlap
- Attract

Caught it because the battle in which my Lillipup participated was funny, as well as its nature...
517.png

Munna ♀ → 14

Forewarn / Bashful
- Psybeam
- Defense Curl
- Lucky Chant
- Yawn

I dunno, best Munna I could find, has good SpA / SpD so not complaining.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
My Current Pokemon Team

I am at the Nimbassa Gym. This is my third playthrough of the game. If you see something wrong please feel free to contact me with suggestions. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Dewott - Daimyo
Pignite - Vulcan
Servine - Hierophis
Yamask - Sarkosma (thinking about exchanging for Deino)
Archen - Protexei (thinking about changing nickname to Archaptor)

My team of course will change for the Elite 4 and Champion...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
My team has been the same for awhile, actually yeah, it's been the same since ever, haha.
Serperior
Zoroak
Braviary
Zebstrika
Haxorus
Krokodile
On standby: Simipour; is up to level with the rest of the team, but I keep it around for HM use, it's still a good pokemon though :]

GStheHero

YouTube Battler
Years
Samurott - I started with Oshawott because it's adorable. I almost didn't want to evolve it. I named him Zombie because I had been playing Nazi Zombies on World at War that day and so it was the first name I thought of.

Simisear - A girl gave me this and I'm pretty sure Cilan knew she would since he told me to go to the Dream Yard. I'm suspicious of you Cilan. I named him Iggy because he had funny hair that reminded me of a CAW I made on Day of Reckoning that shares that name.

Musharna - I caught a little Munna in the Dream Yard because I thought it was cute and I wanted to have a Psychic Poke. I named it Mila after Mila Kunis for no apparent reason.

Throh - I caught him solely because I needed a Fighting Type to defeat the Normal Type Gym. He ended up being one of my favorites actually. I named him Lesnar after the UFC Fighter Brock Lesnar.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
my run through team was:

Emboar
Beartic
Bisharp
Eelktross
Sigilyph
Excadrill

I really liked Bisharp. Really a good pokemon :D

Back