• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick With Names...

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
I just though up a fun game. Each person reads the clue that described a Pokémon species. Then, the person gives off an answer, and a possible explanation to the answer. Sorry if this is the same as another game here. This is just for fun.

Example:

Person 1: When I see candy, I imagine them as strawberries. The gas inside increases afterward.

Person 2: It's Simisear, Simisear loves to eat sweets, which sustain the fire that burns inside its body.

Good now I will start.

"You are number 6"

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Charizard, because it is number 6 in the National Dex.

I'm purple. I have claws, but I don't use them.

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Charizard, because it is number 6 in the National Dex.

Correct!

Hmmm, yours is a toughie. The only one I can think off with claws but can't learn any moves that involve them is Meinfoo, which is yellow in color, but its evolved form, Mienshao, is purple.

OK, next one.

"YOU SHALL TASTE MY REVENGE FOR REFUSING TO CATCH ME BEFORE I HAVE EVOLVED! GRAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
is it Palkia

next
I am young, and come in four

Nope, Palkia is also catchable in Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. The correct answer was Glameow.

And I'm gonna say Charmander, because it is number 4 in the National Dex.

Scratch that, it's Chimchar, it;s number 4 in the Sinnoh Dex, and Sinnoh is the 4th region.

Is either of the two right?

"Resembles a Pikachu, but is more like an Electric-type Magikarp..."

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I'm not sure is it Stunfisk or Chinchou or maybe shinx

And you were wrong it is neither Charmander or Chimchar, it was Deerling, it is the youngest in its evolutionary family and it came come in four forms, Summer, Autum, Winter and Spring

Next

I Evolve when I can hit twice

Last edited:
Back